Women You Find Attractive Part Deux

Steely Dan

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no.

jw

To be fair, the picture posted of Melissa Rauch is not a good representation of how beautiful she actually is. I'm not sure why WWVa chose THAT pic, but to each their own. She's tiny (like 5'1) and has an incredible body that she doesn't flaunt. In fact, they go through great effort to dress her down on Big Bang just to make it more believable she'd marry someone like Wallowitz ... though I dig the glasses.

Rauch

Rauch 2

...Melissa Rauch...

Rauch

Rauch 2

I had never really watched this show until recently. It’s actually pretty funny. I think it’s always a good thing having characters who are bright in a comedy because it gives the writers more freedom to be smart and funny. I always like the cheers episodes that featured the world of Frasier and Lilith for this reason.

And yes, Melissa Rauch is hot.

i am probably gonna get completely blasted for this, but everytime i see her, i am just in love....Mary Steenbergen...granted i am zeroing in on 50 so my tastes have gravitated well north of the normal age, but holy crap do i find her attractive...ted danson is a douchebag....she'd be way happier with me....

i am probably gonna get completely blasted for this, but everytime i see her, i am just in love....Mary Steenbergen...granted i am zeroing in on 50 so my tastes have gravitated well north of the normal age, but holy crap do i find her attractive...ted danson is a douchebag....she'd be way happier with me....

She actually looks better to me now than she did 20-25 years ago, when she did absolutely nothing for me.

Thank you!!!! Elf, Step Brothers...dear god...i thought i had just become terribly desperate....

Not saying you're not. Because I'm older that dirt now! But, she's actually ten years older than me. Here's a pic of her from:

6 weeks ago

4 years ago in Stepbrothers

19 years ago in Philadelphia

And, 31 years ago!

I think she's the female Benjamin Button. I'm sure she's had some work done, but it's really good work.

Not my type...but still less scary-looking than Venus or Serena.

I think Serena is hot. There's something really attractive about the fact that she could snap me like a twig if she wanted too...And now, I present to you, DC Tom laughing and saying why I'm wrong.

I'll give her credit, she is attractive...But I hate the Big Bang Thoery and anyone associated with it, so not so sure I'd go out with her. But she's attractive I'll give her that