Who fires their OC a week before the season?

ans4e64

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it doesn't. It kills the idea that the Chiefs are a well-run organization.

That idea, having long since been dead, can't be killed again thus, this latest embarassment constitues mutiliation of the corpse which is the idea that the Chiefs are a well-run organization rather than the killing of it.

I know, its quibbling but I do so love to quibble.

Good for the Chiefs...if it is true

Question is the Bills did fire Turk....who would run the office?? Alex Van Pelt

Not gonna happen

Just be patient when the Bills don't make the playoffs this year its clean house time.

9 years of rebuilding.... looking forward to a few more. DJ should have been exited last year.

We should hire this guy, he would only help (in whatever role, assistant, consultant, OC). He has a lot of experience and has a very good reputation.

Good enough that he was canned 1 week before the season by a team that in all likelyhood will be a bottom feeder this year.... :)

Who knows why KC axed him. Power struggle, differences in philosophy? Maybe he just didn't get the job done. Regardless, it would do more harm than good bringing him in 1 week before the season....

Who knows why KC axed him. Power struggle, differences in philosophy? Maybe he just didn't get the job done. Regardless, it would do more harm than good bringing him in 1 week before the season....

Yeah now is not the time nor I am I sure he is the coach even if it was. The time was at the end of last season. Obviously DJ elected not to do this and the Bills Nation will suffer through another lost year as a result. If the Bills really wanted to make a move they should go out and find a real GM who can take an honest look at the mess OBD is in and start making some decisions. If lightening strikes this year and the Bills morph into a competitive team (not likely) it still would not hurt.

The most likely outcome this season is that DJ will be gone after the bye week. Perhaps Bobby April should be given a shot. However, moving April up does not fix the mess in the front office. Levy is credited with the success during the SB years but the Bills would have not risen to those heights without Polian. You have to have a coach and GM that are on the same page and can make tough decisions when necessary. The Bills have neither.

I highly doubt that it had to do with their "preseason" performance. Most likely their was either a difference of philosophy or someone's feelings was hurt because of the size of their penis.

That idea, having long since been dead, can't be killed again thus, this latest embarassment constitues mutiliation of the corpse which is the idea that the Chiefs are a well-run organization rather than the killing of it.

I know, its quibbling but I do so love to quibble.

Really. The Chiefs org has long sucked--they hired Herm Edwards for crying out loud.

Yeah now is not the time nor I am I sure he is the coach even if it was. The time was at the end of last season. Obviously DJ elected not to do this and the Bills Nation will suffer through another lost year as a result. If the Bills really wanted to make a move they should go out and find a real GM who can take an honest look at the mess OBD is in and start making some decisions. If lightening strikes this year and the Bills morph into a competitive team (not likely) it still would not hurt.

The most likely outcome this season is that DJ will be gone after the bye week. Perhaps Bobby April should be given a shot. However, moving April up does not fix the mess in the front office. Levy is credited with the success during the SB years but the Bills would have not risen to those heights without Polian. You have to have a coach and GM that are on the same page and can make tough decisions when necessary. The Bills have neither.

Now I have to wonder if Marv stepped away so quickly because he realized the error he made in picking Jauron?