how many weeks before you jump on the bandwagon?

zazie

I was excited last year at 5-1; fully ready to give the Bills complete confidence and looking forward to the playoffs.

This year I will take a more conservative approach and likely not see the light at the end of the tunnel until we have nine wins with two game to go.

What if the Bills somehow against the odds, start strong? When do you jump on?

I was excited last year at 5-1; fully ready to give the Bills complete confidence and looking forward to the playoffs.

This year I will take a more conservative approach and likely not see the light at the end of the tunnel until we have nine wins with two game to go.

Not sure what jumping on refers to ... to me anything short of a secured playoff spot is unacceptable this year. Jauron has had plenty of time to build "his team" and "his staff." If he does not get it done this year I'll gladly be with the crowd throwing him on the first "wagon" headed out of town.

been there (bledsoe vs steelers 2nd and 3rd stringers), done that, same result as usual

Thanks for bringing that up - was a repressed trauma memory till now.

Yikes that was terrible

Tell me 'bout it. I had the pleasure of attending that game (my first year as a season ticket holder).

Ah, the days when Bills fans were convinced that all this team needed to succeed was Mike Nugent.

been there (bledsoe vs steelers 2nd and 3rd stringers), done that, same result as usual

Everyone blames Bledsoe for that loss, but it was our defense who could not get off the field during a 9 minuteSteelres 4th Q drive featuring an offense of St. Pierre at QB and unknown Willy Parker. This dynamic duo's strategy consisted of Parker running 11 times in the drive. Or in the 3rd Q, Bledsoe lead the team on a 7 minute drive 80 yards. 3rd and 1 on the Steelers 11 and Reed gets called for PI. F**king Lindell misses ensuing 28 yard FG.

Well, Zazie, I'll give you credit for admitting you are, indeed, a fair-weather, bandwagon fan. That took some guts. Admitting it, I mean. It takes absolutely no guts to BE a bandwagoner.

GO BILLS!!!

Everyone blames Bledsoe for that loss, but it was our defense who could not get off the field during a 9 minuteSteelres 4th Q drive featuring an offense of St. Pierre at QB and unknown Willy Parker. This dynamic duo's strategy consisted of Parker running 11 times in the drive. Or in the 3rd Q, Bledsoe lead the team on a 7 minute drive 80 yards. 3rd and 1 on the Steelers 11 and Reed gets called for PI. F**king Lindell misses ensuing 28 yard FG.

bledsoe and the bills d that were completely ineffective in that game. the bills deserved to lose and lose they did.

that is a game i'll never forget. i drove back from allegheny state park at 7:00am on new years day to see that disaster happen. i should have stayed camping/sleeping/recovering and sold my ticket

Well, Zazie, I'll give you credit for admitting you are, indeed, a fair-weather, bandwagon fan. That took some guts. Admitting it, I mean. It takes absolutely no guts to BE a bandwagoner.

GO BILLS!!!

How much punishment should I (we) take from a team that keeps DJ on forever knowing he is horrible.

They could have had Mike Sherman and they hired DJ.

2-8 down the stretch, 0-6 in the division last year.

I lose all interest in the NFL as soon as the Bills are out of it every year. A fair weather fan roots for the teams that are good that particular year. I am only a Bills fan for life.

The franchise should do something for the fans as well as vice versa.

I'm all over the wagon after win 11......

I'm hoping this comes sometime between week 12 and the bankruptcy of Social Security.

they had the easiest schedule in the LEAGUE last year. How did they finish?

How much punishment should I (we) take from a team that keeps DJ on forever knowing he is horrible.

They could have had Mike Sherman and they hired DJ.

2-8 down the stretch, 0-6 in the division last year.

I lose all interest in the NFL as soon as the Bills are out of it every year. A fair weather fan roots for the teams that are good that particular year. I am only a Bills fan for life.

The franchise should do something for the fans as well as vice versa.

Mike Sherman was so beloved by his peers around the NFL that he's no longer in the NFL in any capacity. I mean really just because we picked sh-- as our hc, doesn't mean the other sh-- was any less smelly.

Been on the bandwagon and never left since I got into football. Despite some very difficult loses of some important games, I'd only be truly heartbroken if Bills football ever left Buffalo.

This post was poorly worded. You should have asked: "How many wins into the season will it take before you believe they're a legitimate contender?" I know many after the 5-1 start still questioned the legitimacy of that record. Sadly, Jauron's ineptitude in combination with the decline in Trent's play led to a disasterous 2-8 finish.

Using the phrase "bandwagon" refers to fandom. And if you're on this message board and stuck with this team for at least the last 10 years, you've proven your mettle as a fan, because unless you're also an S&M freak, being a fan and hoping for a return to the glory days is the only reason you'd stick with this mess this long.

I'm all over the wagon after win 11......

I'm hoping this comes sometime between week 12 and the bankruptcy of Social Security.

Effin hilarious SteamRoller!

I expect a 3-13 season so I will jump on after the 16th in the hopes of new leadership

Damn good too.

I have been on it for 2,002 weeks straight. Not getting off of it ever. Either you are a Bills fan- no matter what- or you are not.

True dat. I'm tied to the bandwagon by my heartstrings.

Exactly :rolleyes: I've never gotten off!

I know...and they keep stroking us to no avail.

Not sure what jumping on refers to ... to me anything short of a secured playoff spot is unacceptable this year. Jauron has had plenty of time to build "his team" and "his staff." If he does not get it done this year I'll gladly be with the crowd throwing him on the first "wagon" headed out of town.

You can get as many Bills fans as you want on that Dump Dick bandwagon, but you still have to have the old man abandon his PT Cruiser and take the wheel to drive Dick out of town.

Can you imagine Ralph taking Dick for a ride, and dropping him off just inside Pennsylvania? Is there a junction of Routes 7 and 9 somewhere?

I'm going to stay on the bandwagon from day one. I think it would take consecutive 10 win seasons for me to become a Jauron believer. I think this team is loaded with weapons...unfortunately, they neglected the O/D lines for too long and Jauron is too conservative for the team to take advantage of their strengths.