Seth McKinney

rockpile

My daughter, formerly known as "Pebbles", works in the men's salon at Shear Ego in Pittsford. Today she gave a haircut and straight razor shave to Seth McKinney.

Said he was a nice guy (a gentleman). I had to laugh - she was so excited. She was too shy to ask for an autograph, and he was not in there to brag about being a Bill (for now). He did drop hints, but she felt funny asking if was a Buffalo Bill!

Last week another lineman - Butler - was in for a haircut, but was not her client. I forget the name but one of the Sabres was in a few weeks back.

She also saw County Exec Maggie Brooks recently.

My daughter, formerly known as "Pebbles", works in the men's salon at Shear Ego in Pittsford. Today she gave a haircut and straight razor shave to Seth McKinney.

Said he was a nice guy (a gentleman). I had to laugh - she was so excited. She was too shy to ask for an autograph, and he was not in there to brag about being a Bill (for now). He did drop hints, but she felt funny asking if was a Buffalo Bill!

Last week another lineman - Butler - was in for a haircut, but was not her client. I forget the name but one of the Sabres was in a few weeks back.

Your daughter not only knows what the backup Bills offensive linemen look like, but got excited about seeing him...

Does she have a number? :lol:

Pretty cool!

She's known as Boulders now. :devil:

Don't kill me Rockpile...don't kill me.

I am used to it. Just don't do it again. :flirt:

Remember, she is my d-a-u-g-h-t-e-r.

Youngest of three beauties who (as the ladies here will quickly inform you) get their looks from Mrs. Rock!

Also:

Maggie was on the ladies side.

Daughter learned to do the straight razor shave by practicing on me. She has gotten very good at it.

The Men's Club is great. I got a gift certificate for a haircut, shave, face wrap with hot and cold towels, foot whirlpool bath, foot massage, and pedicure (the footwork by a sweet young lady who was not my daughter). Even the chair I reclined in was a massage from the neck to the waist.

I had an Irish coffee while waiting for the shave and Jack on the rocks for the pedicure.

I am used to it. Just don't do it again. :devil:

Remember, she is my d-a-u-g-h-t-e-r.

Youngest of three beauties who (as the ladies here will quickly inform you) get their looks from Mrs. Rock!

Also:

Maggie was on the ladies side.

Daughter learned to do the straight razor shave by practicing on me. She has gotten very good at it.

The Men's Club is great. I got a gift certificate for a haircut, shave, face wrap with hot and cold towels, foot whirlpool bath, foot massage, and pedicure (the footwork by a sweet young lady who was not my daughter). Even the chair I reclined in was a massage from the neck to the waist.

I had an Irish coffee while waiting for the shave and Jack on the rocks for the pedicure.

Sign me up for that treatment. There is nothing quite like a straight razor shave...and for the pedicure, i'll take a Glenlivet neat.

Your daughter not only knows what the backup Bills offensive linemen look like, but got excited about seeing him...

Does she have a number? :devil:

Doesn't every gal tell you her number is:

662-7243?

Maybe not literally, but figuratively?

Doesn't every gal tell you her number is:

662-7245?

Maybe not literally, but figuratively?

867-5309 :thumbsup:

She has a boyfriend, and I would be pleased if they got married in a few more years. It is nice to feel that way about someone who is with your daughter (as opposed to the lecherous group here!) or some other boyfriends I have not had knee-capped. (one was a Golisano)

"K" has been a ticket girl at the TBD tailgate ticket girl for at least 2 years now. Babyrock and "K" (Pebbles) are with SDS in a picture on his album, btw. It is funny, when I started tailgating with SDS, she was only 10 years old.

Her "older"sister is still AKA Babyrock, and is a "maybe" for the opener :lol: ; she is in grad school in CT.

She has a boyfriend, and I would be pleased if they got married in a few more years. It is nice to feel that way about someone who is with your daughter (as opposed to the lecherous group here!) or some other boyfriends I have not had knee-capped. (one was a Golisano)

"K" has been a ticket girl at the TBD tailgate ticket girl for at least 2 years now. Babyrock and "K" (Pebbles) are with SDS in a picture on his album, btw. It is funny, when I started tailgating with SDS, she was only 10 years old.

Her "older"sister is still AKA Babyrock, and is a "maybe" for the opener :lol: ; she is in grad school in CT.

sounds like you have a great family rock

i love a razor shave myself

662-7243 is the number all girls give to Sage....at least figuratively.