ICE

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say 5-11 or 6-10.

110957[/snapback]

Right now I would have to say probably 7-9 but things really could change after Sunday night. IF the Bills were to win, possibly win handily, it's quite possible that they could run the table. We have seen in recent years, NE and PHILLY last year, that a team can get into a groove as the season progresses and just carry that momentum week to week. If that's the case here, I believe that 10-6 isn't out of reach for this team. I guess we might know about the momentum thing around midnight Sunday.

Right now I would have to say probably 7-9 but things really could change after Sunday night. IF the Bills were to win, possibly win handily, it's quite possible that they could run the table. We have seen in recent years, NE and PHILLY last year, that a team can get into a groove as the season progresses and just carry that momentum week to week. If that's the case here, I believe that 10-6 isn't out of reach for this team. I guess we might know about the momentum thing around midnight Sunday.

110971[/snapback]

Seems that it's usually the Patriettes who put a hurt on our momentum.... Usually by attacking some heretofore unseen weakness (like the middle of the OL in 2002) that other teams pick up on in subsequent weeks.

Then again, there's Week 1 of last year. That's why they play the games.

7-9

currently 3-5

Patriots: Loss 3-6 (although I am REALLY pumped for this weeks game...the Bills don't have a good history on PrimeTime games in recent years.

Rams: Win 4 - 6

Seahawks: Loss 4-7

Dolphins: Win 5-7

Brown: Win 6-7

Bengals: Loss 6-8

49ers: Loss 6-9

I think the Bills should beat the 49ers and the Bengals...but that road schedule is a killer.

Steelers: Win 7-9 The upset. The Steelers will have homefield wrapped up and will be sitting most of their studs after the first half.