Kelsay and Wood Wrestle

JoeF

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Wawrow told me Kelsay was the first guy battling with Wood. By the time everything cleared up enough for me to see them, 70 had moved on to mixing it up with McCargo. Those two also had to be pulled apart, with 97 circling back to make one final comment to the rookie.

Highlight of the practice. Give me four more like Wood, and the Bills will have the best line in the league. Told Chuck Pollock afterward, "That kid's going to be the best lineman on the team by midseason."

He didn't disagree.

it all starts up front.

This team has been soft for waaaaay too long.

I couldn't agree more.

I also agree with Lori except this one caveat. I want about 7 more just like EW. 4 for the Offensive and 3 more for the Defensive lines. (i think Stroud is just fine as he is thank you). You win in this league by controlling the LOS. PERIOD!

sign wood to a 10yr deal

Another voice of reason!

Although, I would like to see him in a few regular season games before we put him in the HOF. If the dude plays this year and next like he has so far, than i absolutely think we need to lock him up long term before he costs too much to keep. <_< <_<

kelsay is not "awful". he's no superstar, and his contract is worth more than he deserves, but at the time the FO was setting examples: if you show up and work hard and are happy with being here, we'll pay you.

but he's not awful.

Yes. he is and has been since day one. Against the run he is very average, as a pass rucher he is non existant and brings zero.

Maybe as a human being he is great, I don't know. As an nfl player, he is awful. Show up for work be damned. That contract they gave him was somewhat racist in my JMO. Like the knicks always used to pay a white guy that coulnd't play to sit on the bench so the fans wouldn't call them the NY _______bockers. Still happening in the NBA by the way, bunch of tall white dudes sitting on benches all over.

kelsay is not "awful". he's no superstar, and his contract is worth more than he deserves, but at the time the FO was setting examples: if you show up and work hard and are happy with being here, we'll pay you.

but he's not awful.

ok, he's not "awful", he's "terrible" relative to his contract.

better?

i think it's sweet that you found your own little racist corner of the forum.

<_<

racist how? it is not me that used to call the knicks that. I have questioned Kelsays contract since day one and I am not alone on wondering the basis of it.

racist how? it is not me that used to call the knicks that. I have questioned Kelsays contract since day one and I am not alone on wondering the basis of it.

It was a joke, zz

He's an awful starting defensive end. His percieved ability as a run stopper is overrated. Watch the guy closely he bites on more end arounds, and lacks agility to protect on outside runs. If he can crash upfield he can hold his own, but when he has to move laterally he's terrible. He has zero pass rush ability, and he's not someone you have to account for at all. A guy who for all intents and purposes will only get you 2-3 sacks a season is indeed "awful". His 06 season with 5.5 sacks was more of a mirage, than a glimpse of what he could do in a so called good year. It's far past the time where he should've been replaced, as he continues to hurt the Bills defense.

I agree completely.

Kelsay is awful.

I watched every snap he was on the field and he hasn't improved in the last four years. He is still terrible.

The Bills pass rush is still non-existent.

Since when does not being a good pass rusher make one a pansy?

"What do you mean he's not a good pass rusher? Kelsay is a great pass rusher...he does what he is supposed to do...get to the QB and then not make the tackle, just like me."

Sincerely,

Mathias Kiwanuka

WAR Michael Crabtree signing so the Bills can finally sign Maybin and avoid a season long holdout

WAR TO dancing on the Patriot logo at midfield after his 3rd touchdown of the night

and WAR Tom Brady going down with another season ending knee injury in the first quarter of the first game

PS:

Make the world a better place, punch Bill Bellichick in the face...

Yes. he is and has been since day one. Against the run he is very average, as a pass rucher he is non existant and brings zero.

Maybe as a human being he is great, I don't know. As an nfl player, he is awful. Show up for work be damned. That contract they gave him was somewhat racist in my JMO. Like the knicks always used to pay a white guy that coulnd't play to sit on the bench so the fans wouldn't call them the NY _______bockers. Still happening in the NBA by the way, bunch of tall white dudes sitting on benches all over.

I'm trying to remember the name of that one white dude that rode the pines for the knicks for years in the 70s or 80s