Kelsay and Wood Wrestle

JoeF

Okay, Wawrow told me Kelsay was the first guy battling with Wood. By the time everything cleared up enough for me to see them, 70 had moved on to mixing it up with McCargo. Those two also had to be pulled apart, with 97 circling back to make one final comment to the rookie.

Highlight of the practice. Give me four more like Wood, and the Bills will have the best line in the league. Told Chuck Pollock afterward, "That kid's going to be the best lineman on the team by midseason."

He didn't disagree.

Is it me, or is this kid (wood) just what we need. He is not afraid of anyone-ITS GREAT!! And I am glad he is pissing off kelsay and mccargo-2 HUGE UNDERACHIEVERS. Maybe this will fire them up

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me, or is this kid (wood) just what we need. He is not afraid of anyone-ITS GREAT!! And I am glad he is pissing off kelsay and mccargo-2 HUGE UNDERACHIEVERS. Maybe this will fire them up

To call kelsey and mcargo Huge underachievers is an insult to huge underachievers everywhere.

I bet Wood will have another umm fight before training camp is over...just a guess :blink:

I like it when the OL and Dline are fighting. Third week of training camp something is bound to jump off.

Like some other posters said, coaches semi-like it when the team as a little family disagreement. I like it when Coach smiled at the question...to me that says it all.

I know he is a rookie and all but I am Calling him MR WOOD from now on.

I wonder if some of that nastyness can rub off on Walker and Bell . There are some thing you cant teach OLineman and Wood has it to me, what a great draft pick, something the Bills have needed for a long time.

what the hell took them so long to draft a lineman with a MEAN streak?????

I wonder how Kelsey is gonna act when Maybin finally gets to camp???

I'm telling ya, Wood is gonna go Dobler all over Wilfork in the opener as Wilfork is going to want to "welcome" the youngster to the league. Look for AT LEAST one Unsportsmanlike penalty on Wood and/or a game ejection. And I couldn't be happier.

For every "Welcome-to-the-NFL" moment Wilfork gives Wood, there will be a "Who-the-fu*k-just-hit-me" moment for Wilfork. God forbid Wilfork resorts to his usual cheap shot tactics. That just might set Eric Wood off.

GO BILLS!!!

Can't wait to read Steely's captain obvious annotations on this one...

You no likey me Captain Obvious comments?

I'm telling ya, Wood is gonna go Dobler all over Wilfork in the opener as Wilfork is going to want to "welcome" the youngster to the league. Look for AT LEAST one Unsportsmanlike penalty on Wood and/or a game ejection. And I couldn't be happier.

For every "Welcome-to-the-NFL" moment Wilfork gives Wood, there will be a "Who-the-fu*k-just-hit-me" moment for Wilfork. God forbid Wilfork resorts to his usual cheap shot tactics. That just might set Eric Wood off.

GO BILLS!!!

Wilfork has to be on his best behavior since his meeting with the Commish. I'd be surprised to see him do any cheap shots anymore, hopefully. I think he may end up with a suspension if he's caught again. JMO

...Wilfork has to be on his best behavior since his meeting with the Commish. I'd be surprised to see him do any cheap shots anymore, hopefully. I think he may end up with a suspension if he's caught again. JMO

Advantage Wood, then.

If Wilfork really has to be on his best behavior and has to "reign it in" a bit, so much the better for Wood to get under his skin.

GO BILLS!!!

Bet the Louisville kid kicked the Nebraska kids as--he's got probably 35 lbs on him and he's just plain nastier

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/08/12/g...ween-90-and-70/

Having watched this kid play for the Cards for the last 4 years in Louisville I can PROMISE you he kicked that schmucks arse! He is one of my fav players of all-time at the 'Ville. He is EXACTLY what we need and (barring injury) will man that spot for a very long time.

On the other hand, Jauron's response in his post-practice interview makes me sick. This is exactly what this team needs - finally that practices at game speed. After all the unathletic, immobile, weak-arse interior linemen we have had the last 10 yrs (D. Preston) he will be a breath of fresh air!

Get used to it Kelsay you f'in overpaid pansie!!!

Having watched this kid play for the Cards for the last 4 years in Louisville I can PROMISE you he kicked that schmucks arse! He is one of my fav players of all-time at the 'Ville. He is EXACTLY what we need and (barring injury) will man that spot for a very long time.

On the other hand, Jauron's response in his post-practice interview makes me sick. This is exactly what this team needs - finally that practices at game speed. After all the unathletic, immobile, weak-arse interior linemen we have had the last 10 yrs (D. Preston) he will be a breath of fresh air!

Did you forget that Jauron smiled about the fight when asked. If you watch the video at BB.com he brings up an interesting point about possible injuries.

I really hope Wood's attitude is contagious. I'm sure there are some guys on the team who feel that way and I'd be willing to bet they get a boost from him and hopefully that will spread through the locker room! :blink:

I like the Carwell Gardner handle!

Did you forget that Jauron smiled about the fight when asked. If you watch the video at BB.com he brings up an interesting point about possible injuries.

I really hope Wood's attitude is contagious. I'm sure there are some guys on the team who feel that way and I'd be willing to bet they get a boost from him and hopefully that will spread through the locker room! :nana:

Ya, Skeletor was really crackin' it up