Wood was just interviewed on the post game show.....

sven233

Wood was just interviewed on the post game show and basically said he could have played a lot better. He didn't sound happy with the way he played tonight.

Well, if that is as bad as he is going to play, we may have a future HOF Guard on our line. I thought Wood was VERY GOOD tonight and he thinks he can play a lot better. I LOVE THIS GUY....

It's streaming live on 97 Rock for those that aren't listening...

Is that Carucci? Interesting that he didn't feel the O line was terrible, felt they were at least in sync and that overall it was a sloppy performance (obviously).

My take is that it's the first pre-season game, I'm not throwing in the towel just yet!

Levitre got manhandled out there at times. I worry about him. Also, after the first series, there seemed to be ALOT of pressure coming off of the edges causing the QB to have to rush his decisions. Hopefully everything comes together by the end of the preseason or we're in trouble.

Wood was just interviewed on the post game show and basically said he could have played a lot better. He didn't sound happy with the way he played tonight.

Well, if that is as bad as he is going to play, we may have a future HOF Guard on our line. I thought Wood was VERY GOOD tonight and he thinks he can play a lot better. I LOVE THIS GUY....

I love that kid!!

It's streaming live on 97 Rock for those that aren't listening...

Is that Carucci? Interesting that he didn't feel the O line was terrible, felt they were at least in sync and that overall it was a sloppy performance (obviously).

My take is that it's the first pre-season game, I'm not throwing in the towel just yet!

What!! Rational thought has almost no place on this board, it would seem, just join in the Bills bashing with all the Negative Nellies and keep them happy. People who are rational are just idiots. :wallbash:

Levitre got manhandled out there at times. I worry about him. Also, after the first series, there seemed to be ALOT of pressure coming off of the edges causing the QB to have to rush his decisions. Hopefully everything comes together by the end of the preseason or we're in trouble.

The bad field position (on a horrible block in the back call on Fine) was mostly to blame for the 2nd series (the last series with the starters).

Wood held his own. Levitre got pushed around a lot. But notice he never got knocked over. I think he'll be fine once he gets used to NFL rushes and gets his balance set. My only concern watching tonight is the lack of any run blocking. Looks too much like last year's Bills. Not good.

PTR

I love that kid!!

What!! Rational thought has almost no place on this board, it would seem, just join in the Bills bashing with all the Negative Nellies and keep them happy. People who are rational are just idiots. :wallbash:

especially when you post. :w00t:

I thought the Bills did what they set out to do. Jeff Fisher tried to win the coveted preseason game, Dick Jauron didn't give a sh--

Wood held his own. Levitre got pushed around a lot. But notice he never got knocked over. I think he'll be fine once he gets used to NFL rushes and gets his balance set. My only concern watching tonight is the lack of any run blocking. Looks too much like last year's Bills. Not good.

PTR

Wood looks like the only run blocker of this group. Butler, Levitre, Hangartner and Walker are all technical guys who are a little undersized (Except LW). Walker is huge but he is not someone who drives his man in the run game.

Sadly the team showed no fire in the belly with few exceptions ... my goodness this kid WOOD is going to be the real thing! I thought his play was outstanding ... Levitre will learn and seemed really ticked after the QB pressure that led to the interception (something we didn't see last year from the linemen).

On defense Bowen seemed fired up but Dante in particular seemed to be cruisin and not willing to mix it up.

Wood looks like the only run blocker of this group. Butler, Levitre, Hangartner and Walker are all technical guys who are a little undersized (Except LW). Walker is huge but he is not someone who drives his man in the run game.

I'm pretty sure Hang did some good run blocking last year. Butler will be a good run blocking tackle. If he has the strength to play inside, he has more than enough for the outside. I only wish Langston had a mean streak.

I'm pretty sure Hang did some good run blocking last year. Butler will be a good run blocking tackle. If he has the strength to play inside, he has more than enough for the outside. I only wish Langston had a mean streak.

Butler played inside last year but he is not a good run blocker. Ask any of the nose tackles in the AFC East.

Sadly the team showed no fire in the belly with few exceptions ... my goodness this kid WOOD is going to be the real thing! I thought his play was outstanding ... Levitre will learn and seemed really ticked after the QB pressure that led to the interception (something we didn't see last year from the linemen).

On defense Bowen seemed fired up but Dante in particular seemed to be cruisin and not willing to mix it up.

Remember he is a sure fire starter; remember how pissed he was when it was suggested that he may not start?

Of course, with the guy we drafted as his ball-hawking replacement injured, likely headed for PUP IMO, he likely is a lock as a starter.

everything together by the end of preseason?? ?????????????????

Lets hope everything comes together by the 8th or 9th game. Come on the O line was completely changed and reshuffled.

Lets stay in reality.

You didn't provide a link, so no one is going to believe you. j/k :lol: