OFFICAL GAME DAY THREAD

The preseason is all about getting ready for the regular season. And the Bills are certainly getting the fans ready with this start.

Give up a TD on the opening drive. Check.

Turnover on our first drive. Check.

14-0 before the first quarter ends. Just wait a minute or two.

Sprinkle in a couple of teases, such as thinking we got a defensive stop, only to fall for a fake punt, and showing some flashes of offensive competence, and we are already in mid-season form.

All we are missing is the season-ending injury.

So true. This club will need 5 preseason games to just get some kind of identity and/or confidence. Jeff Fisher always looks so prepared on the sidelines and he has his guys prepared. Dick???

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't really see why there are giving him that kind of abuse in his FIRST NFL appearance.

Because he's already been tabbed to be the starting LG for a team which has undergone serious transition on the OL. How many guys get strong enough during the course of the season to prevent that from happening?

Because he's already been tabbed to be the starting LG for a team which has undergone serious transition on the OL. How many guys get strong enough during the course of the season to prevent that from happening?

Technique, anticipation, recognition...all of these are important in making sure you use your strength to its fullest. I'm guessing he has a way to go in those things.

I actually forgot how much I hate ref calls having the whole offseason to forget about them.....

- On the ST touchdown there was a clip on a player in position to make the tackle....if you cant see the numbers its a clip

- On one key play so far i saw Leodis held big time

- Now we just had a decent return brought back because of a hold.....seriously refs?

the more things stay the same, the more things stay the same..

7-9 here we come.

If they were doing well tonight, would you assume things would be different this year?

I didn't think so.

Wow! Welcome to the 2009/10 Bills season. A fake punt for a TD and a drive stopping pick. Nice, just like old times. Tennesse came to play and we came to be played... Another long season. I was right about last season at .500, sooooo I'll say .500 again. T.O. can't save this franchise. One posession for the starters are you kidding me? I see, don't want to show all those suckers who bit on the T.O. transaction, how bad we are! Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a long, bumpy season. <_<:rolleyes:

Technique, anticipation, recognition...all of these are important in making sure you use your strength to its fullest. I'm guessing he has a way to go in those things.

He's been named a starter, and while he's a young rookie, he's expected to play well from the start. It's a gamble to depend on rookies to play average or better football.