OFFICAL GAME DAY THREAD

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not worth it to get bent out of shape over the backups and soon-to-be cuts. But what I'm seeing from the coaching staff is the same tired play-calling and uber-conservative game-plan. Sure, there's a little no-huddle, but it's not going to make up for interior players completely. And it sure as heck isn't going to make up for this lackluster coaching staff that will have even greater challenges with a tougher schedule in 2009.

They play Tennessee in the regular season! Do you really want them running the plays the Biteans will see in that game? Jesus, do you ever post something positive?

F U Mort

When Tennessee cuts him maybe the Biteans will become his whipping boy. :wallbash:

Notable Players Still Playing:

Alvin Bowen #50

John McCargo #97

Chris Ellis #93

Keep in mind that it's not only the first preseason game, but it's really hot and muggy there. They'll probably rotate players at some positions late in the game just to make sure people don't get too fatigued.

No, the announcers need to stop talking about the aptly named Reggie Corner like it's something new.

I was too excited about Mini-Mort throwing the pick that I didn't notice, but did they mention Corner went to college like ten miles away? Because that would have been a better, and less lazy, comment.

Keep in mind that it's not only the first preseason game, but it's really hot and muggy there. They'll probably rotate players at some positions late in the game just to make sure people don't get too fatigued.

Especially now that our D is playing 2 in a row.

Good Point.

Good luck with that. :wallbash:

Yeah, I know. Every announcer seems to make the "aptly named corner, Reggie Corner" comment like it's something new and their own clever play on words. If I remember right Berman made the joke on draft day.