Patrick Kane arrested in Buffalo for assaulting cabbie

PastaJoe

I'm not even sure what point you are trying to make.

My point is that if they only broke his glasses - it wasn't really much a beat down. If fact, I would presume one clear punch to his face would have messed him up very badly. However, it doesn't sound like that as the case. So, what really did happen if his injuries were reportedly very minor and his glasses broke (were they broke by a fist or a foot????)

No offense but this is the "hockey guy" in you talking. Life is an NHL game.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Hell, I'd take 20 Cent on the Sabres NOW! This doesn't sound like an act of a horrible human being. Even given the worst likely finding, he was probably just a drunk stupid acting stupidly. He can learn, and can grow out of that. I wouldn't hold that against him forever. But if he's in the wrong here, he should pay up.

Fair enough. But how his acts/antics outside the camera are starting to add up. He just needs to act humble, shut up and live to script his father laid out. No need to get all Todd Marinovich. I think he can reign it in! Still doesn't make him any less of a douchebag.

let's see - everyone keeps talking about Patrick being a world class athlete - yet with the help of a 21 year old cousin only managed to break a guy's glasses. Really? Doesn't anyone here think that a professional hockey player might do a bit more damage than that if he repeatedly punched him in the face?

I saw Kane at a local gym a few weeks ago-I'm surprised he even managed to break the guys glasses.

I saw Kane at a local gym a few weeks ago-I'm surprised he even managed to break the guys glasses.

A friend looked up his PIM record: two seasons, zero fighting majors.

I agree. Hell, I'd take 20 Cent on the Sabres NOW! This doesn't sound like an act of a horrible human being. Even given the worst likely finding, he was probably just a drunk stupid acting stupidly. He can learn, and can grow out of that. I wouldn't hold that against him forever. But if he's in the wrong here, he should pay up.

Id agree. He needs to make it right though...and learn very quickly from it.

He's a talented hockey player but I doubt he could fight his way through a paper bag.

True, very true. Most 20 yr old guys could rough up a 60+ yr old man though...even Kane. It's not like the cabbie was Mickey Rourke or something?!?!

True, very true. Most 20 yr old guys could rough up a 60+ yr old man though...even Kane. It's not like the cabbie was Mickey Rourke or something?!?!

I dunno...I'm pretty sure my dad can still kick my @ss.....

For all the Homer, Litigious, Pansy Appologists......who want to act like these little punks have been framed, or that a 62 year old cab driver deserves any sort of manhandling from a 20 year old pro athlete and his 6'4" cousin........you make me sick. It is one thing to say "let the facts be heard".....sure, but you are making excuses for disgusting acts. There is no way around it.

So sorry the autographed jersey you paid $300 for might be tarnished now.

Where I come from, the next time a guy like Kane gets in a car....he will start out in the front seat...only to have the two guys in the backseat end up throwing him in the trunk.

I can excuse Marshawn Lynch before I will excuse this clown if the story is even 15% true. It's probably closer to 85% true.

This isn't going anywhere. The Benjamins will be flying and the cabbie will disremember, the "witnesses" will back up the Kanes and the case will conveniently disappear. The cabbie will be richer, the lawyers will get paid and Patrick will suit up on the United States Olympic Team! What a country!

This isn't going anywhere. The Benjamins will be flying and the cabbie will disremember, the "witnesses" will back up the Kanes and the case will conveniently disappear. The cabbie will be richer, the lawyers will get paid and Patrick will suit up on the United States Olympic Team! What a country!

That's exactly what I suggested, yesterday.

What a country, indeed.

Patrick Kane will be fully acquitted, with all charges being dropped. No money will change hands, other than Paul Cambria's fee. Charges against James Kane also likely dropped, in exchange for the Kanes not pursuing civil action against Radecki.

Mr. Radecki, OTOH, finds himself in a world of schitt - not only will he have to pay Andrew LoTempio's generous fees, may have to pay damages to the Kanes, and now finds himself in yet a whole new mess - I do believe it is illegal in NYS to hold multiple NYS drivers licenses under different names, yes? Likewise with falsifying your address for insurance purposes (known as 'insurance fraud').

Patrick Kane will be fully acquitted, with all charges being dropped. No money will change hands, other than Paul Cambria's fee. Charges against James Kane also likely dropped, in exchange for the Kanes not pursuing civil action against Radecki.

Mr. Radecki, OTOH, finds himself in a world of schitt - not only will he have to pay Andrew LoTempio's generous fees, may have to pay damages to the Kanes, and now finds himself in yet a whole new mess - I do believe it is illegal in NYS to hold multiple NYS drivers licenses under different names, yes? Likewise with falsifying your address for insurance purposes (known as 'insurance fraud').

The moral of the story is--If you want to assault someone-make sure that someone is a borderline criminal.

I dunno...I'm pretty sure my dad can still kick my @ss.....

:worthy::doh:

What is it with sons? Heels, you know your limits man! Gives father's hope everywhere. My son is 11 and he thinks he can "take me!"

:w00t::lol:

I tell him: "The only way that is gonna happen is when I old and in diapers and still you are gonna have to avoid the walker upside your head." And: "The only thing you will be able to take from me is my money, if you can pry my cold dead ands off it!" :P

The little punk is getting bigger and smarter though!

Ever see the Malcom in the Middle episode where they play their father in basketball? 0:)

For all the Homer, Litigious, Pansy Appologists......who want to act like these little punks have been framed, or that a 62 year old cab driver deserves any sort of manhandling from a 20 year old pro athlete and his 6'4" cousin........you make me sick. It is one thing to say "let the facts be heard".....sure, but you are making excuses for disgusting acts. There is no way around it.

So sorry the autographed jersey you paid $300 for might be tarnished now.

Where I come from, the next time a guy like Kane gets in a car....he will start out in the front seat...only to have the two guys in the backseat end up throwing him in the trunk.

I can excuse Marshawn Lynch before I will excuse this clown if the story is even 15% true. It's probably closer to 85% true.

EXACTLY!

Imagine if this was an NBA star that was caught up in this kind of turmoil. :w00t:

Or...

Those who reside in vitreous dwellings should refrain from catapulting petrous objects! <_<

What? I would agree normally... But the cabbie was wronged. Should he just eat the beat down because he phucked up in life? You are absolutely off your rocker Sen, and I say that in the nicest and sincerest way possible. :P So let me translate what you just said for the the normal people out there. This may be a little too sublime for you though:

The next day she went to her drawer, looked up her local attorney at law,

went to the phone and filed the police report and then she took the guy's ass to court.

Well, the day he stood in front of the judge he screamed, " She lies that little slut!"

The judge knew that he was full of sh-- and he gave him 25 years

And now his heart is filled with tears.

What Sen? Was she wearing her skirt too high?

<_<