Patrick Kane arrested in Buffalo for assaulting cabbie

PastaJoe

Who would have posted your bail? B-)

No. Worst money ever spent. The wife would have just let me sit there... Can't blame her though... With my one call all I would say is: "Don't waste the money, court will come soon enough." That is when the guard says: "Okay Eric, we are transferring you to D block till Monday." :lol:

Who cares... The satisfaction would be well worth it!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe try to run. Hey, I can assume too! :PThe cabbie forgot to turn off his speed sensivtive door locks... The Kanes wanted to bolt (what usually happens on Eastwood right by the Canisius dorms) and then they got all uppity and don't want to tip while the millionaire baby begins to cry about 20 cents (classic power trip/you know you are just the cabbie BS).

I tell you what, you get a free ride to the East Side to spend some "quality time." I love spending "qualityt time with people"... As a LOCK operator, they change their tune REAL quick! B-):lol:

Oh you were there?? Well then I'll take everything you say regarding this case going forward as gospel. Continue..... :lol:

Oh you were there?? Well then I'll take everything you say regarding this case going forward as gospel. Continue..... :lol:

No... But, I used to party on Eastwood back in the day (had friends that lived in the off campus Canisus housing that is on that street)... We were some real douchebags! :lol::P

Oh... and anyway, if I was the cabbie... Forget about being 60 years old... I would totally throw my 6-3/250 pound frame around!

B-)

No... But, I used to party on Eastwood back in the day (had friends that lived in the off campus Canisus housing that is on that street)... We were some real douchebags! B-):lol:

Oh... and anyway, if I was the cabbie... Forget about being 60 years old... I would totally throw my 6-3/250 pound frame around!

:lol:

Great.....and if you're picking up 20 somethings that have been drinking all night expect to get the shiit pounded out of your 60 year old fat ass.

Drinking underage?

Depends on the state

Some States allow an exception for consumption when a family member consents and/or is present. States vary widely in terms of which relatives may consent or must be present for this exception to apply and in what circumstances the exception applies. Sometimes a reference is made simply to "family" or "family member" without further elaboration.

In CA:

Consumption is not explicitly prohibited

Underage Possession of Alcohol

Possession is prohibited WITH THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTION(S):

• private location

• OR parent/guardian consent

• OR legal-age spouse

Thing is the Kanes reasoning skills must be wacked... Him and his cuz. My 11 year old son would know not to make the choice he did in the "cabbie's playground." Granted the cabbie mayhave pissed them off by not recognizing them and treating them like other Canisius students by locking them in and forcing them to pay first... Yet, to make the choice to get cute about not letting the 20 cents slide and then laying hands on the driver is just a poor choice... WTF were they thinking? That they may get away with assualt? Over a power play and 20 cents.

I gotta admit, the Kanes got their ideals... Strange ones, but they got their ideas. Patrick actually feels like he is somebody important in society. He is a friggan athelete... Who cares... :lol:B-)

Just proves where their feet are, not on the ground.

Thing is the Kanes reasoning skills must be wacked... Him and his cuz. My 11 year old son would know not to make the choice he did in the "cabbie's playground." Granted the cabbie mayhave pissed them off by not recognizing them and treating them like other Canisius students by locking them in and forcing them to pay first... Yet, to make the choice to get cute about not letting the 20 cents slide and then laying hands on the driver is just a poor choice... WTF were they thinking? That they may get away with assualt? Over a power play and 20 cents.

I gotta admit, the Kanes got their ideals... Strange ones, but they got their ideas. Patrick actually feels like he is somebody important in society. He is a friggan athelete... Who cares... :lol:B-)

Just proves where their feet are, not on the ground.

Why do Canisius students deserve to be held hostage?

Why do Canisius students deserve to be held hostage?

Because as the cabbie said: "He gets stiffed all the time on that street." I know the street well, the dorms are on one side with a parking lot and the houses (back in the day some were off campus housing). Now, you have to ask yourself a question... What were the Kanes doing down there on Sunday morning getting dropped off right there? I know first hand if you get out of the car and run... One is basically gone... Go right on campus, probably through the quad and puff... No fare!

Yes... I am profiling the students... And that is exactly what the cabbie said he did. The Kanes must of took umbrage to being treated like hoi polloi college students... Like duh! :lol: You are hanging out there in the first place dudes... Who TF is gonna recognize you anyway.

Like I say at work where we follow a strict protocol on who gets priority... I don't care if Mayor Daly comes through on a pleasure craft... If it isn't local gov't business... He is waiting with the rest of the PC on the lowest rung of the priority ladder. And it is just my opinion and hunch that Kane took umbrage too being treated like that.

Maybe he will learn his place and follow the script that was laid out for him early on and there will be no more trouble.

??

Depends on the state

In CA:

Consumption is not explicitly prohibited

Underage Possession of Alcohol

Possession is prohibited WITH THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTION(S):

• private location

• OR parent/guardian consent

• OR legal-age spouse

That is the state law (NY is similar). Is there a city ordinance? I bet a cop could have made some sort of drinking charge stick. Anyone with actual knowledge?

Also, how did they get possession in the first place? Did the brother purchase it?

Edited by Booster4324

That is the state law (NY is similar). Is there a city ordinance? I bet a cop could have made some sort of drinking charge stick. Anyone with actual knowledge?

Also, how did they get possession in the first place? Did the brother purchase it?

Oh you know as well as I do they were probably drinking illegally in a bar. My point was just because you're under 21 and have been drinking you didn't necessarily break the law.

Because as the cabbie said: "He gets stiffed all the time on that street." I know the street well, the dorms are on one side with a parking lot and the houses (back in the day some were off campus housing). Now, you have to ask yourself a question... What were the Kanes doing down there on Sunday morning getting dropped off right there? I know first hand if you get out of the car and run... One is basically gone... Go right on campus, probably through the quad and puff... No fare!

Yes... I am profiling the students... And that is exactly what the cabbie said he did. The Kanes must of took umbrage to being treated like hoi polloi college students... Like duh! B-) You are hanging out there in the first place dudes... Who TF is gonna recognize you anyway.

Like I say at work where we follow a strict protocol on who gets priority... I don't care if Mayor Daly comes through on a pleasure craft... If it isn't local gov't business... He is waiting with the rest of the PC on the lowest rung of the priority ladder. And it is just my opinion and hunch that Kane took umbrage too being treated like that.

Maybe he will learn his place and follow the script that was laid out for him early on and there will be no more trouble.

??

You don't like the neighborhood you don't have to work it. :lol:

You don't like the neighborhood you don't have to work it. :lol:

Oh yes you do have to work it! A cabbie can't refuse (at least in Illinois and Chicago) taking anyone to a place... Even if it is the worst ghetto on the planet or behind an abandoned warehouse. IT IS THE LAW (I take NYS is like that too??)... Once a fare is picked up a cabbie can't refuse because of where the person wants to be taken.

That is where these cabbies are like fish in a barrel.

Oh yes you do have to work it! A cabbie can't refuse (at least in Illinois and Chicago) taking anyone to a place... Even if it is the worst ghetto on the planet or behind an abanoned warehouse. IT IS THE LAW (I take NYS is like that too)... Once a fare is picked up you can't refuse.

That is where these cabbies are like fish in a barrel.

Ok then I look at it as a cost of doing business. My dad owned a store many years ago. The biggest problem he had was shoplifters. But he didn't lock his doors until you paid for everything you bought. Locking your doors of your cab until people way is a reall shiity business practice. Like I said before you lock me in and refuse my change you're at least going to get a major verbal beating or a passenger that'll be quickly dialing 911.