Patrick Kane arrested in Buffalo for assaulting cabbie

PastaJoe

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it looks good for your DA's criminal mischief charges if your main witness is a felon.

Even if indicted ...I bet this gets dropped.

Did you read the article?

They are working on a guilty plea.

I did.

What am I missing? The Kane's both entered not guilty pleas, no?

They entered not guilty pleas last week.

This article suggests they are going to accept a plea deal (guilty plea). I believe this was the "Kane development" John Warrow mentioned he was working on, yesterday.

This article suggests they are going to accept a plea deal (guilty plea). I believe this was the "Kane development" John Warrow mentioned he was working on, yesterday.

So you are saying that if the Grand Jury comes back today with no indictment and the DA subsequently drops all charges, the Kanes are pleading guilty anyway?

To WHAT??? :lol::wallbash:

Okay...I see...I was reading a different article.

So you are saying that if the Grand Jury comes back today with no indictment and the DA subsequently drops all charges, the Kanes are pleading guilty anyway?

Well, the plea offer may only good until the Grand Jury comes back.

But I suppose we will see.

What I hear is that the GJ is going to indict. Not sure? But, that is what everybody is reporting. That is why it is taking so long. The hearing was set for Thursday anyway. What I am saying is that the GJ already voted and made up their mind... We would have heard if they WERE NOT going to indict. Why even have the hearing tomorrow? In this case no world is bad news for Kane... That is why I think they are working on a plea... They say he may plead guilty to disorderly conduct and something else... Both misdemeanors.

Now get this... All the cabbie wants is a public apology... :D:lol:

I think the Kanes should be forced to drive a cab for a month. Preferably in an area that is filled with non-tippers.

I'd be willing to bet your tips go up substantially when you don't lock your passengers in the back of your cab and refuse to unlock the doors! :wallbash:

(EDIT: - the # of times you get hit in the back of the head by the passengers you have locked in the back of your cab - against their will - probably also goes down in direct proportion :lol: )

I'd be willing to bet your tips go up substantially when you don't lock your passengers in the back of your cab and refuse to unlock the doors! :lol:

I would have locked them in there and drove them right back to Chippewa... Better yet, I would have dumped them off on Bailey & East Ferry! :wallbash:

It would have been a scene out of The Warriors with the Kane boyz trying to get back to South BFLO.

:D

I would have locked them in there and drove them right back to Chippewa... Better yet, I would have dumped them off on Bailey & East Ferry! :wallbash:

It would have been a scene out of The Warriors with the Kane boyz trying to get back to South BFLO.

:lol:

Who would have posted your bail? :D

Why what did they do other than want their change. :wallbash:

Maybe try to run. Hey, I can assume too! :lol: The cabbie forgot to turn off his speed sensivtive door locks... The Kanes wanted to bolt (what usually happens on Eastwood right by the Canisius dorms) and then they got all uppity and don't want to tip while the millionaire baby begins to cry about 20 cents (classic power trip/you know you are just the cabbie BS).

I tell you what, you get a free ride to the East Side to spend some "quality time." I love spending "qualityt time with people"... As a LOCK operator, they change their tune REAL quick! :lol::D