How bout Bruce/ Ralph on the banner?

Not trying to step out of line here but I think it would be cool to see Bruce and Ralph up there. I realize people have wide ranging opinions on both guys, but they are still great Buffalo Bills. I believe we put Thurman up there for his HOf induction. So let's give those 2 their due. Plus given our 7-9 strak, a little change couldn't hurt. Thoughts???

Not trying to step out of line here but I think it would be cool to see Bruce and Ralph up there. I realize people have wide ranging opinions on both guys, but they are still great Buffalo Bills. I believe we put Thurman up there for his HOf induction. So let's give those 2 their due. Plus given our 7-9 strak, a little change couldn't hurt. Thoughts???

that would make too much sense

Bruce definitely, he's the best player in Bills history, no question about it. However, as far as Ralph goes, isn't the decision of who goes up on the wall ultimately his? I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to be on there, but wouldn't it be looked at as kind of conceded for him to put himself on there? I mean when your name is already in huge letters on the outside of the stadium, I don't know if it needs to be up on the inside of the stadium.

I think Biscuit is referring to the banner at the top of this web page.

Which I approve of, also. :wallbash:

Thurman still shows up after I logged in but Bruce before I log in.

Logged out, left site, and cleared Firefox cache before I logged back in too.

F5 is not the key anyways for Firefox.

I even took IE out of moth balls / detention and still see Thurman when I log in so only when you are not logged in do you see Bruce.