I'd be thrilled if the Bills made their 2 throwback unis

nodnarb

Because the Donahoe era jerseys are still some of the ugliest duds I've ever seen.

And these throwbacks are so classic, so football, so sharp.

How can they go back to those Alouette-like jerseys after coming out in these great new throwbacks in week 1?

I'm not a jersey wearing kinda guy, but I'd show my support by buying three if it meant the Bills made these official and permanent.

Who's with me? Can I get a fuggin A?

Because the Donahoe era jerseys are still some of the ugliest duds I've ever seen.

How can they go back to those Alouette-like jerseys after coming out in these great new throwbacks in week 1?

I'm not a jersey wearing kinda guy, but I'd show my support by buying three if it meant the Bills made these official and permanent.

Fuggin A!

Fuggin A!

On Buffalobills.com in Chris Brown's blog he has a blog about how even the players like the throwback unis better, if Russ Brandon was smart he'd make those babies are full time uniforms. I would definetely buy both a home and away jersey where as I only have a home now

Heck, I'd even settle for their practice jerseys. But those throwbacks are sweet! I'm seriously considering buying one, myself. And I've never bought a jersey (although I have several - all gifts).

FUGGIN A!!

FUGGIN A!

Who doesn't want your favorite football team to wear, ya know, a football jersey. Classy, simple, and sharp. Less has ALWAYS been more. Look at Chicago, Cleveland, Pittsburgh. All simple, 2 or 3 colors and striping on the sleeves. Classic. Love it!

Already got my Edwards throwback home jersey, I want a road one, and Im not the jersey wearing type.

+ 1

On Buffalobills.com in Chris Brown's blog he has a blog about how even the players like the throwback unis better, if Russ Brandon was smart he'd make those babies are full time uniforms. I would definetely buy both a home and away jersey where as I only have a home now

Maybe there is something I am missing, but for being such a marketing guru, Brandon sure seems to be missing the boat on this one...

Maybe there is something I am missing, but for being such a marketing guru, Brandon sure seems to be missing the boat on this one...

Actually, he has 4 jerseys that he can market now, so maybe he really isn't missing the boat.

No way. Keep the standing buffalo, just give him a bigger buldge.

I like that old school helment as well but to me what makes me feel special inside when watching games is seeing the classic 90's era Bills helmet that we wear now. Its the glory days and I dunno those days were special and those uni's were speacial.

The 60's era throwbacks are cool for a alternate but not main uni. IMO we should go back to the 90's superbowl era royal blue... Those were the best ever!

IMO we should go back to the 90's superbowl era royal blue... Those were the best ever!

FUGGIN' A

The Jim Kelley/Doug /Flutie era suits were the best. Not really sure why they changed away from that.

That said, the current blue and now white throwbacks are better than the new suits ushered in with Blue Dreadslow.