Last post wins!

/dev/null

Don't you have an abandoned truck to go check on?

Funny you would mention that truck.Well as I mentioned it's been parked at a for sale apartment just down the road from me for months. Well the apartment has been sold and looks like the new owner is not interested in having a truck thrown in the deal.

Just today I drove by and lo and behold there's the mystery truck being loaded on a tow truck. So of course I pulled over to talk to the driver. He didn't know anything about it except the property owner wanted it gone..

So the towing company now tells the police they towed it, and has 30 days to try and contact the owner. No response it's their's

Funny you would mention that truck.Well as I mentioned it's been parked at a for sale apartment just down the road from me for months. Well the apartment has been sold and looks like the new owner is not interested in having a truck thrown in the deal.

Just today I drove by and lo and behold there's the mystery truck being loaded on a tow truck. So of course I pulled over to talk to the driver. He didn't know anything about it except the property owner wanted it gone..

So the towing company now tells the police they towed it, and has 30 days to try and contact the owner. No response it's their's

Did they say what kind of contact is required? Is it as simple as placing a legal notice in the newspaper, or as hard as trying to get contact info from the DMV/police?

Did they say what kind of contact is required? Is it as simple as placing a legal notice in the newspaper, or as hard as trying to get contact info from the DMV/police?

The impression I got is they call the police and say at the request of the owner of the property we towed plate # xxx xxx and the police give the name. That starts the 30 days they have to notify the owner. Who will be [is] on the hook for towing/storage fee's.

Not sure how far the towing company has to go to notify the owner.

To infinity and beyond!

There are theories that the Universe may be curved. If these theories are accurate, the Universe may curve enough so that by going to infinity and beyond you will end up right back at where you are now.

And where are you now? Losing Last Post Wins