Last post wins!

/dev/null

Mecha-Godzilla.

And seeing as Mecha-Godzilla can't be beat, I win. So don't bother posting anymore.

I thought regular Godzilla kicked his ass. It's been a long time since I've seen those movies so perhaps I'm wrong.

Since this is the DC Tom Memorial thread and today is Memorial Day this post is now hereby closed.

And here I thought it was Labor day...

You !@#$ing retard. :censored:

And obvious post of Memorial Labor day goes to DCTom! :censored:

Somewhat serious question here:

There have been some legendary threads here at TBD. This one I have not followed closely. Is there any part(s) (ie pages xx through xx) that is/are worth reading through? The last several pages seem to just be a public PM (as oxymoronic as that sounds) between a couple members.

Thanks

There have been some legendary threads here at TBD. This one I have not followed closely. Is there any part(s) (ie pages xx through xx) that is/are worth reading through? The last several pages seem to just be a public PM (as oxymoronic as that sounds) between a couple members.

Thanks

No. Seriously, no.

Thanks

"Free Tibet? I'll take it. China, I have something you might be interested in..."

Thanks

Imagine a thread consisting entirely of NJ Sue talking to herself.

This is worse.

Imagine a thread consisting entirely of NJ Sue talking to herself.

This is worse.

Ya. Because there really isn't anything/anybody to laugh, belittle, and/or make fun of. Well, except maybe Steely for honestly trying to win this abortion... :censored: The rest is pure Pablum. Of course if I get get my Morton Downey Jr. down half right by: Paplum puking babies.

Ya. Because there really isn't anything/anybody to laugh, belittle, and/or make fun of. Well, except maybe Steely for honestly trying to win this abortion... :censored: The rest is pure Pablum. Of course if I get get my Morton Downey Jr. down half right by: Paplum puking babies.

:thumbdown: Everybody here wants to win this thing. ESPECIALLY DCTom. Nobody buys his little "I hate this thread" act. Jackass!!!