Last post wins!

/dev/null

Well, so many people say they have them...

Anyone who wants their tootsies to stay warm, mix these:

http://www.underarmo.../pid8503035-400

under

http://www.tractorsu....com/-634885499

under

http://www.muckboots...2&product_id=44

or for crazy warmth...

http://www.muckboots...&product_id=107

The UA wicks the moisture off the foot, keeps it cool where it goes to the wool and wool is one of few fabrics proven to retain heat even when fully saturated, and then you have the boot which protects water getting in... so even with sweaty feet out on the in the snow, your feet won't get, even if they sweat.

what the actual eff is your avatar now?

This is a picture from our last party. I, being the cheapskate that I am, bought the WalMart brand. A guest brought the Triscuit brand. So, of course, that led to a solid hour drunken conversation about which is better. Hit Facebook and everything. Great Value lived up to its name.

Edited by Fig Newtons

This is a picture from our last party. I, being the cheapsake that I am, bought the WalMart brand. A guest brought the Triscuit brand. So, of course, that led to a solid hour drunken conversation about which is better. Hit Facebook and everything. Great Value lived up to its name.

I wouldn't know, but I can't stand when people debate "ohhh they may be generic but they're made at the same place by the same companies, so blablablabla."

Fine. how many you want?

I'm scared to reply. I think if I am going to get any stripes I should earn them... right?

I wouldn't know, but I can't stand when people debate "ohhh they may be generic but they're made at the same place by the same companies, so blablablabla."

I'm scared to reply. I think if I am going to get any stripes I should earn them... right?

I just like stuff that doesn't cost a lot of money. Ketchup has to be Heinz. Mayo has to be Hellman's. Other than that, the lowest price is my favorite.

That's the problem. It's going to be -20 to -35 for the forseeable future. Basically, I'm stuck with the "egg car" until we get back into the positives.

That is what I was thinking: Got heated garage? If so, maybe not go all out... But bucket wash that area in the garage. I don't think egg is good for the paint?

That is what I was thinking: Got heated garage? If so, maybe not go all out... But bucket wash that area in the garage. I don't think egg is good for the paint?

Yeah, we have a 1 car heated garage. I let my wife have the garage during the winter time, but I'm thinking she might let me borrow it for an afternoon so I can wash the egg off my car. The one that nailed my right side-view mirrow is going to be a b**chbag. It splattered and some get in behind the mirror.

I saw the kids get back into their car after they did it (they also did a number on the house across the street). It was an old Toyota Corolla (probably early 90's), and very distinguished. Dark color...I think black, with a red trunk. If I spot this car about town I'm going to do my best to scare the crap out of the kid driving it. Have to be careful here in Alaska though because just about everyone is carrying a gun.

Yeah, we have a 1 car heated garage. I let my wife have the garage during the winter time, but I'm thinking she might let me borrow it for an afternoon so I can wash the egg off my car. The one that nailed my right side-view mirrow is going to be a b**chbag. It splattered and some get in behind the mirror.

I saw the kids get back into their car after they did it (they also did a number on the house across the street). It was an old Toyota Corolla (probably early 90's), and very distinguished. Dark color...I think black, with a red trunk. If I spot this car about town I'm going to do my best to scare the crap out of the kid driving it. Have to be careful here in Alaska though because just about everyone is carrying a gun.

How would warmed Vaseline work to clean?