Last post wins!

/dev/null

In response to Steely Dan:

Jesus is a bleeding heart liberal.

I will take just one lil ole bitty tiny drop of that blood, it goes a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG way.

With Jesus we all win.

Edited by SWVABillsFan

Not there yet, but I am still trying to mingle among the uncommon folk.

Maybe the whiskey night cap and guiness with meal will get me in trouble but I am going to at least be a little more active over there because I am tired of only being active in OTW.

Not there yet, but I am still trying to mingle among the uncommon folk.

Maybe the whiskey night cap and guiness with meal will get me in trouble but I am going to at least be a little more active over there because I am tired of only being active in OTW.

You want to feel scared, go see how long you can last in PPP. The most I can do is about 20 minutes, then I come running/screaming back here for some sanity.

You want to feel scared, go see how long you can last in PPP. The most I can do is about 20 minutes, then I come running/screaming back here for some sanity.

It takes me 10 minutes every other day to catch up on Trayvon. Its amazing. Especially listening to last weeks Stern show and how he views it

PPP is a great board. However id love to be in a room to see how they got along.