Last post wins!

/dev/null

Yeah, oh well. I guess I should have put a ;) in my post as I was joking. :)

In any case, happy birthday (belated?). Maybe I should start doing birthday threads in SinC's absence.

So, I heard today that during the fire investigation, they noticed there was no furniture in the house. Not sure since I'm hearing it second/third hand if they meant the entire house, or just most of it. According to the neighbors the family that was there had been seen moving stuff out before the fire happened. Hmmmm.....

Did I really make that many enemies lately that I don't get bday wishes? :cry: Other than Mead in a personal message. :)

I've had more important things on my mind, like the birth of my first niece. So happy belated birthday you spoiled brat. :devil:

I've had more important things on my mind, like the birth of my first niece. So happy belated birthday you spoiled brat. :devil:

My first niece is on the way this week. I hope you're able to see her a lot more quickly than I will be. It's still crazy to think that the next time I head back to Buffalo there will be a new person there.

Over to see the grand daughter this morning and then head home later this afternoon. Will miss the little one . Next time we see her will be on May 12th.

Home?

ooops again!!

Another late Happy but not forgotten Hump Day!!