I was at the Dallas Cowboys' new stadium today!

I attended a luncheon (700 people) at the Cowboys' new stadium today.

After the luncheon, they offered a 45-minute tour of the new stadium.

They showed us the locker rooms, the suites, the press box, and even gave us a quick demonstration of the large video screen.

And as we walked by the entrance to Jerry Jones suite, I made sure to fall behind the rest of the tour group...

...and I stuck a Bills bumper sticker on the door to Jerry Jones' suite. :lol:

They showed us the locker rooms, the suites, the press box, and even gave us a quick demonstration of the large video screen.

And as we walked by the entrance to Jerry Jones suite, I made sure to fall behind the rest of the tour group...

...and I stuck a Bills bumper sticker on the door to Jerry Jones' suite. :lol:

:lol:

YOU ARE DA MAN!

I'm sure he just looked at his 2 superbowl rings, called facilities management at the stadium and had the door replaced.

Not complaining about what you did though, it was great, just saying that it probably pissed him off more that somebody made him have to clean something on his new stadium

For your next mission, if you choose to accept it, you are to infiltrate Gillette Stadium, obtain videographic evidence of Bill Belichick sacrificing stray kittens to Satan, and whack Tom Brady's other knee. Zero residual presence. Good luck.

This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

===Pfffttt===

I took a tour of the old stadium a couple years ago and had on my Bills golf shirt. The guy giving the tour got quite a kick out of it. Will have to check out the new one when I make it back to Dallas.

Did you get to go out on the field? I thought that was a cool part of the old stadium tour.

...and I stuck a Bills bumper sticker on the door to Jerry Jones' suite. :rolleyes:

Hey, where did you get the sticker?

Ha, ha, ha, ha!!! Awesome!!!

I think this needs to happen at every stadium across the nation. It would be amazing to get pics of this from as many stadiums as we could. Anyone up the the challenge? Where could we post pics? Maybe we could have a seperate forum/thread specifically for this...

Now...where to get a bunch of Bills bumper stickers on the cheap?

McD

Computer forensic folks are tracking down your IP address and identity right this moment and will be charging you with vandalism shortly. But, good job! I hope it was the gooey kind that ripped the finish off the door when removed.