LESS THAN A MONTH FROM NOW........

sven233

The Buffalo Bills will take the field for the first time in the 2009-2010 season! While it is only Preseason, I NEED FOOTBALL and I absolutely can't wait! Heck, I can't wait for Training Camp! LETS GO BILLS!!!!!!

Can Someone relate to me by saying the morning before a game is the most exciting thing in the world whether your going to the game or watching it a bar with ur pals..

I can relate.

What I love is when that first full Saturday of college football games starts, followed by the first full Sunday of NFL games.

The start of football season is bliss.

Can Someone relate to me by saying the morning before a game is the most exciting thing in the world whether your going to the game or watching it a bar with ur pals..

There is no other feeling quite like it.

I liken it to the exitement that I used to feel when pulling on a football game jersey myself,

the smell of the jersey combined with other fall smells and sights, and just pure anticipation.

There is no other feeling quite like it.

I liken it to the exitement that I used to feel when pulling on a football game jersey myself,

the smell of the jersey combined with other fall smells and sights, and just pure anticipation.

:thumbsup:

Stop it right now. Damn you for your excitement. Didn't you get the memo? The season is already lost according to some on here.

Do yourself a favor. Don't watch a game this year because they will probably lose. Excitement and hope = bad :thumbsup:

:wallbash:

The one part of our football season gear we don't pull out of the closet until late Fall is the 'Doom Shield'.

Tis the season of eternal hope! :w00t:

Go Bills!

The Buffalo Bills will take the field for the first time in the 2009-2010 season! While it is only Preseason, I NEED FOOTBALL and I absolutely can't wait! Heck, I can't wait for Training Camp! LETS GO BILLS!!!!!!

I hear ya! Everything has been analyzed and argued and at this point, it's all just speculation. I can't wait to get a look at the '09 Bills.

Was Maybin the right pick?

How will the new O-line look?

What affect will T.O. have on the offense?

Will Trent take his game up a notch?

How will the front 7 do with Schobel back?

Can Dick produce a winning season?

After all of the off season additions and subtractions, are the Bills a better team than last season?

So many questions and the answers will SOON be forming! Can't wait!!!

:thumbsup:

Stop it right now. Damn you for your excitement. Didn't you get the memo? The season is already lost according to some on here.

Do yourself a favor. Don't watch a game this year because they will probably lose. Excitement and hope = bad :w00t:

:wallbash:

I can relate.

What I love is when that first full Saturday of college football games starts, followed by the first full Sunday of NFL games.

The start of football season is bliss.

Mark, are you going to Canton for the HOF? Ill be there and wondering if you were gonna be there.

IMO one of the best feelings is waking up on a Sunday morning at 7am realizing its time to get ready to go to the stadium.

Abso-freakin-lutely! I wake up at around 10, listen to some AC/DC, throw on my POZ jersey, buy me some nachos and salsa and head on over to my buddy's place for about 10 uninterrupted hours of football.

Nothing like Sundays during NFL season. Nothing.

Abso-freakin-lutely! I wake up at around 10, listen to some AC/DC, throw on my POZ jersey, buy me some nachos and salsa and head on over to my buddy's place for about 10 uninterrupted hours of football.

Nothing like Sundays during NFL season. Nothing.

Agreed - I wake up around 9, turn on ESPN, make some eggs, set my fantasy teams, check this site and get ready for Countdown.

Sept 13 will be a little depressing this year though, with the Bills on Mon night.

Being a season ticket holder there is nothing better than waking up at 7am throwing on my Kelly jersey and heading to the stadium. We have 7 of us that have seasons and we all know so many others that we tailgate with its just a huge party. There is nothing like being one of the first people in the parking lot at 8am and drinking an ice cold beer. I cant wait for this season. I might be more excited about this year than any other year in the past. With the new OL, TO, TE im very excited. The season cant get here fast enough.

Just think how antsy we will all be on the first full Sunday of NFL games? The season will be here, we will be watching other games on Sunday, but know that we have to wait all day Sunday and all day Monday to see our Buffalo Bills. I think I'll be going batsh!t crazy in anticipation.

Agreed - I wake up around 9, turn on ESPN, make some eggs, set my fantasy teams, check this site and get ready for Countdown.

Sept 13 will be a little depressing this year though, with the Bills on Mon night.

Yes that sounds similar to my Sunday plans. The thing is, though, that we have all these 4:30 games this year.... the Sunday schedule gets a little kooky.