The Obama Effect

CHECK IT

Fact 1-Liberals disdain the warriors who die protecting our rights every day in Iraq and Afghanistan

Fact 2-Liberals would rather worship a flimsy child molester than a real fallen hero

Fact 3-ACORN and labor unions are ruining the country (I know this has nothing to do with this but I really want to hammer this point home).

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,530361,00.html

A day before New York Rep. Peter King called Michael Jackson a “pervert” unworthy of nonstop media coverage, the aunt of a U.S. soldier killed in Afghanistan on the same day Jackson died asked why her nephew's death went virtually unnoticed while the King of Pop got memorial shrines across the country.

"Mr. Jackson received days of wall-to-wall coverage in the media," Martha Gillis wrote to the Washington Post. "Where was the coverage of my nephew or the other soldiers who died that week?"

CHECK IT

Fact 1-Liberals disdain the warriors who die protecting our rights every day in Iraq and Afghanistan

Fact 2-Liberals would rather worship a flimsy child molester than a real fallen hero

Fact 3-ACORN and labor unions are ruining the country (I know this has nothing to do with this but I really want to hammer this point home).

I fail to see what any of this has to do with Obama? If Michael Jackson had died two years ago the same coverage would have existed.

CHECK IT

Neither of the first two is a fact. Both liberals and conservatives respect our soldiers......to bad our government doesn't and hasn't in a long time.

Couldn't care less about Acorn.

The best thing that could happen to this country is the fall of the democrats and republicans.

The best thing that could happen to this country is the fall of the democrats and republicans.

Only to give rise to another old boys club that didn't give a shiit about you and me and only cared about building their own wealth.

I fail to see what any of this has to do with Obama? If Michael Jackson had died two years ago the same coverage would have existed.

I'll give you one word.

Stupidity.

I know quite a few Repubs that voted Obama. The luney left ='s the radical right. Too stuck in the mud to find a solution to a problem.

Only to give rise to another old boys club that didn't give a shiit about you and me and only cared about building their own wealth.

You, sir, are a naysayer :thumbsup:

If we could at least get both parties to split, we'd be better off......the more truly viable candidates, the better off we are. People are dumb enough to keep buying into the nonsensical two-party paradigm though.

CHECK IT

CHECK IT

Fact 1 (and really the only one that matters) You're a Jackass

CHECK IT

They really need to limit the internet access at the mental institution you reside at.

CHECK IT

Fact 1 (and really the only one that matters) You're a Jackass

Is the whole board united in this opinion?

I mean, is there anyone who'd like to rise to OwensManiac's defense (other than OwensManiac, of course)?

I mean, is there anyone who'd like to rise to OwensManiac's defense (other than OwensManiac, of course)?

I think he is another poster under an assumed name who doesn't at all believe what he posts and just says things to rile people up.

I think he is another poster under an assumed name who doesn't at all believe what he posts and just says things to rile people up.

I completely agree. I think he may actually be a poster who leans toward the "liberal" end of the spectrum, and is here on a fishing expedition.

To the credit of many of the more conservative posters here, he has caught precious few with his over-the-top right wing rants. Bravo!

That he has actually managed to get a few to agree with him, is shameful indeed...but for the most part his efforts have failed miserably.

I suppose it is possible, he is legit. In that case he represents the worst of humankind.

Whose defense? This place is pretty much everyman for himself. Or herself, as the case may be. I cannot see defending anyone who incorporates "maniac" into their username. That kind of speaks for itself.

Actually I appreciate that truth in labeling, because it makes it easy to sort out the absolute nutjobs from the borderline cases and normal people.

Actually I appreciate that truth in labeling, because it makes it easy to sort out the absolute nutjobs from the borderline cases and normal people.

Which one are you? :)