advice on dating a hot girl?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two thoughts on this subject....

1. If you are giving her the pipe correctly she would not be flirting with anybody else, a real woman knows when she has a good man.

2. People who are overly flirty tend to cheat.

one quick story...in my 20's I was dating an this half spanish/black girl , long hair, ass to die for , fine ass hell and way out of my league.

She was a flirt too, but there is more than one kind of flirt. Some people are just plain friendly with everybody...it in their blood , they cant help it.

But the chick I was describing above was a freaky kind of flirty, she knew she could get any man she wanted just by walking in the room. I remember we was in a bar one night and I was gonna get us some drinks. She was like watch this, give me five minutes. Goes up to two guys at the bar sits down flashes some leg and some smiles and laughs and bam, 2 top shelf drinks free. We laughed about it at the time but after thinking about that I was like damn, she has done this too many times before . Those are the ones that you just enjoy the ride with because you know she may not be the one you want to have kids with if you know what I mean.

If you the kind of cat that can deal with men drooling over your woman.....no problem. But if you don't like the fact she is flirty with men in bars and you feel that you may want to take the relationship to another level you better tell her how you feel.

A man has to control the situation......not the other way around.

1. If you are giving her the pipe correctly she would not be flirting with anybody else, a real woman knows when she has a good man.

Not necessarily. Women crave attention for all sorts of reasons that go beyond what their current lover may or may not be providing.

2. People who are overly flirty tend to cheat.

This is certainly true.

I have two thoughts on this subject....

"1. If you are giving her the pipe correctly she would not be flirting with anybody else, a real woman knows when she has a good man. "

--Giving her the pipe. I believe thats from Shakespeare

If you're girl is hot, trust me, she's not the only hot girl out there. And hot girls fall for ugly guys all the time.. puts me in disbelief! Hope this helps!

This reminds me of a story. I have this friend who will strike up a conversation with anyone, anytime. We're in line at Taco Bell and right in front of us is a SMOKING HOT, blond haired, blue eyed, beauty with an amazing body. Turns out the girl was 20 years old and my friend says, "I bet that you've got all kinds of boyfriends", to which she says, "no, boys don't like me, they never talk to me." We were both amazed to hear this and my friend explained to her that she was so beautiful that guys automatically put her out of their league and avoid approaching her out of fear of rejection. He even turned around and asked a couple of guys her age what they thought of her. It was apparent that she appreciated their response when they confirmed what he was saying.

So there you go, one case of an absolute 10 on any one's scale, with the self-esteem of a 5. For you young bucks still in the market, let this be a lesson. Wayne Gretzky said it best, "you miss 100% of the shots that you don't take." So aim high and fire away! :thumbsup:

Not necessarily. Women crave attention for all sorts of reasons that go beyond what their current lover may or may not be providing.

Not if you do a good job of keeping things interesting.

This reminds me of a story. I have this friend who will strike up a conversation with anyone, anytime. We're in line at Taco Bell and right in front of us is a SMOKING HOT, blond haired, blue eyed, beauty with an amazing body. Turns out the girl was 20 years old and my friend says, "I bet that you've got all kinds of boyfriends", to which she says, "no, boys don't like me, they never talk to me." We were both amazed to hear this and my friend explained to her that she was so beautiful that guys automatically put her out of their league and avoid approaching her out of fear of rejection. He even turned around and asked a couple of guys her age what they thought of her. It was apparent that she appreciated their response when they confirmed what he was saying.

So there you go, one case of an absolute 10 on any one's scale, with the self-esteem of a 5. For you young bucks still in the market, let this be a lesson. Wayne Gretzky said it best, "you miss 100% of the shots that you don't take." So aim high and fire away! :thumbsup:

Very good advice! Don't let looks overpower you, sometimes that's all they have. Sometimes they have both, but that should only help you gain your focus more!

Any Mystery fans here?

Ok....if you usually don't get hot girls, but have one now and are stressed enough to post here........I'm guessing the chick is loaded with baggage, is probably crazy and picks fights or needs drama in her life, something doesn't feel right to you but she is too hot to ax at this point.

If I am wrong and you are just tired of her and don't trust her....dump her.

If I am right....dump her. Your sanity isn't worth it. Go back to 6's you can trust.

A lot of us have had girls out of our league but they end up there for a reason. Think........Terrel Owens

This is by far the best advice offered in this thread. Women respond to the push/pull method. They want what they can't have and they don't want an easy catch. If you throw yourself all over her, smother her with gifts, proclaim your feelings for her, and put her on a pedestal, she will loose interest and respect for you and cast you aside. You don't have to go FULL A-Hole, but play it cool, act a little disinterested at times, make yourself unavailable at times, talk, laugh, and flirt a little with her friends, comment on those minor imperfections of hers which all women (no matter how beautiful they are) are consumed with, and SHE will CLING to YOU! I shouldn't be offering this advice for free, but I'm feeling generous.

Then again, you could follow

I hate to say it but aside from the bolded (which I for one do not recommend), I am forced to pretty much agree. It doesn't apply in every single case mind you, but a majority of the time.....yes. It's a pain in the ass at first, but I used to find that I actually could convince myself not to give too much of a f%#k. Strange this relationship stuff, ya know?

Speaking of generosity....here's a free tidbit from me to you. :thumbsup: I'm sure you won't believe me (I didn't think so either when I was young) but when you get older, hooking up with hot women gets easier.....not more difficult. Now, you won't be pulling in 25 year old 10s when you are 45, but that doesn't matter. You will get all you want in their 30s, because the competition is almost non-existant. Ask around, and women will verify this.

The moral of the story in terms of the op? If you don't have kids and you aren't going to pay child support, and see them once a week or every 2 weeks, lose your pension, house, furniture, car, etc.......break-ups don't mean jack siht. If you are single and your gf cheats, go buy flowers, candy and a basket of fruit, and have them delivered to her house. She is doing you a favor. Yeah.....a favor. She could have waited until you are married and wiped you out.

End of sermon.

I hate to say it but aside from the bolded (which I for one do not recommend), I am forced to pretty much agree. It doesn't apply in every single case mind you, but a majority of the time.....yes. It's a pain in the ass at first, but I used to find that I actually could convince myself not to give too much of a f%#k. Strange this relationship stuff, ya know?

Speaking of generosity....here's a free tidbit from me to you. :) I'm sure you won't believe me (I didn't think so either when I was young) but when you get older, hooking up with hot women gets easier.....not more difficult. Now, you won't be pulling in 25 year old 10s when you are 45, but that doesn't matter. You will get all you want in their 30s, because the competition is almost non-existant. Ask around, and women will verify this.

The moral of the story in terms of the op? If you don't have kids and you aren't going to pay child support, and see them once a week or every 2 weeks, lose your pension, house, furniture, car, etc.......break-ups don't mean jack siht. If you are single and your gf cheats, go buy flowers, candy and a basket of fruit, and have them delivered to her house. She is doing you a favor. Yeah.....a favor. She could have waited until you are married and wiped you out.

End of sermon.

:thumbsup::w00t::P

Great scene at Wimbledon today. Andy Roddick had his unbelievably hot wife in the crowd while Roger Federer had his unbelievably average wife there. Great match but you could clearly see Roddick was distracted because Russell Crowe was there too and kept moving closer to her section. Federer knows that his wife isn't on Crowe's radar, so he could focus and clearly had a more solid mental bearing at the end of that marathon 5th set.

I guess the question is, do you want to win Wimbledon or do you want to be with a hot chick? We can't all be Pete Sampras.

:thumbsup:

So there you go, one case of an absolute 10 on any one's scale, with the self-esteem of a 5. For you young bucks still in the market, let this be a lesson. Wayne Gretzky said it best, "you miss 100% of the shots that you don't take." So aim high and fire away! :flirt:

I can totally relate to this girl. :lol: C'mon guys, don't be afraid to talk to the pretty ones. :lol:

:lol:

I have a really attractive girlfriend, this is unique for me. Its not that I normally date ugly girls, its just that I usually happen to date middle of the pack girls. (6's or 7s) girls who are decent looking (e.g. okay/good looking but usually not the hottest girls in the room)

But with my new GF (dating for about six months and the new car smell is starting to wear off so to speak) I humbly suggest I am a little out of my league. She fits the category of "The Hot Girl", all the guys at her workplace drool over her including one who I think has crossed the line, and when we are out its not uncommon to see guys blatantly checking her out or making obvious passes. To add to my trouble she enjoys the flattery & being at the center of attention - she dresses sexy, spends a lot of time getting ready always trying to look her best and is herself quite bubbly/flirty with most people.

As any red blooded male this is starting to get on nerves a bit, I have strictly avoided playing the jealousy card (even though that jealousy probably expresses what I am feeling to a tee) getting jealous or bitchy would make me look insecure. My current strategy is to feign ignorance and trying to make her good friends and co-workers think I'm a cool guy, you know like an everyman/ backslapper politician who is real easy going.

Obviously I know feeling sympathy for a guy who posts at a message board claiming: "woe is me I am dating a hot girl, and I just don't know what to do". But I prefer you think of me as a die hard bills fan who recently just happened to luck out and date a really attractive GF, I want to keep this going like a run in vegas or something.

Also feel free to flame/insult away as any post this lame deserves more than a few verbal barbs, but if anyone has decent advice feel free to contribute. So far my my ideas have been fairly simple e.g pre-emptive break up (George Costanza), start being a dick to everyone she works with/under cutting them by picking out their flaws and making fun of them when they are not around (not my personality but I can put on a facade), or just start blatantly flirting more with her GFs or some my friends that are girls and see if that does anything.

thanks.

Hey..she IS dating you isn't she? You didn't kidnap her and hold her hostage or anything? She must see something in you. Don't screw it up or overthink it. She may be hot but she puts her pants on one leg at a time, just like any other girl. Follow the normal rules for not screwing up a relationship. Honesty, Loyalty and a zest for life.