Photos of White Throwbacks

Steve C

I have to admit, I think all of these look fantastic. The Bills jerseys are the classiest, obviously. But from a child of the 90's over market-researched slick black/silver/navy era of sports/advertising color schemes, a little vibrancy from the 1960's is more than welcome. Why everybody decided on having "safe" dark, bland schemes to sell jerseys once 2000 hit, I'm unsure. But all these look fantastic.

I have to admit, I think all of these look fantastic. The Bills jerseys are the classiest, obviously. But from a child of the 90's over market-researched slick black/silver/navy era of sports/advertising color schemes, a little vibrancy from the 1960's is more than welcome. Why everybody decided on having "safe" dark, bland schemes to sell jerseys once 2000 hit, I'm unsure. But all these look fantastic.

:wallbash:

Good recollection re the onset of dark uniform mania. I noticed it, too.

well that seals the (already decided) deal. the throwbacks should be our fulltime uniforms. theyre unbelievably better looking than our "modern" uniforms

I agree, but what about our current logo?

:wallbash:

Good recollection re the onset of dark uniform mania. I noticed it, too.

It reminds me of the Simpsons episode where the school gets a dress code. Once they see all those bright colors, they're alive again. The dark stuff is so incredibly boring.

I must be the only one, but I don't really like these. We never had striping that looked like this. To me it's a small step up from the red helmet with the white standing buffalo we wore in '95, but it's not right. Why not do it right? :wallbash: The blue throwbacks we have are much better.

It reminds me of the Simpsons episode where the school gets a dress code. Once they see all those bright colors, they're alive again. The dark stuff is so incredibly boring.

If you'd like some yucks - view a CIN - CLE game. Their various combinations of orange, black, brown, and white guarantee an interception fest. I've seen it happen for years - QBs on either side delivering a perfect strike to a defender.

Ever seen the B'gals "Orange Popsicle" combo? Orange pants, orange jersey, their orange helmets with those black snail slime traces. The only thing missing is a stick shoved up their fannies. :wallbash:

LOVE IT.... too bad Moorman is our best player

Now, now, hold on there. I am as pessimistic this year as anyone but Moorman isn't our only top performer now. TO and our returners, mainly McKelvin, are up there too.

Now, now, hold on there. I am as pessimistic this year as anyone but Moorman isn't our only top performer now. TO and our returners, mainly McKelvin, are up there too.

Nevermind the fact that people are running with this "Moorman is our best player" thing simply because he was used in the photoshoot. I guess that means Fred Taylor and Leon Washington are the faces of the Patriots and Jets.