Where is Nelson?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jauron updated everyone on Nelson's status today, via BB.com.

Said he's not at camp due to "personal problems" but he did inform the team ahead of time about not being able to attend. Jauron expects him to be back next week.

Hope everything is okay for Nelson.

Jauron updated everyone on Nelson's status today, via BB.com.

Said he's not at camp due to "personal problems" but he did inform the team ahead of time about not being able to attend. Jauron expects him to be back next week.

Hope everything is okay for Nelson.

See, this is the type of crap that bugs the hell out of me. Why didn't they say this three days ago?

See, this is the type of crap that bugs the hell out of me. Why didn't they say this three days ago?

Probably because its personal. Why do the Bills need to give us every detail about every player? Since its personal, perhaps Nelson didn't want everyone knowing.

It was obvious that it was a personal issue. Why else wouldn't he be there? It had to be serious because missing a week of OTA's will hurt him some.

Can you please tell us the status on your father, mother, sisters, brothers, dog, cat, fense, bank account numbers, etc...

Some people are insane when it comes to sports teams. You don't need to know what they are doing every second of the day.

Because it's none of your business, and the OTA's are voluntary anyway.

Then why not say "It's a personal issue. He's not hurt. We don't know when he'll be back." Everybody would have been fine with that. Instead, they just left the fans hanging, which spurs dumb rumors and speculation. I don't need to know every player's personal business, but it would be nice to know a player's not hurt.

Then why not say "It's a personal issue. He's not hurt. We don't know when he'll be back." Everybody would have been fine with that. Instead, they just left the fans hanging, which spurs dumb rumors and speculation. I don't need to know every player's personal business, but it would be nice to know a player's not hurt.

Good point but I doubt the team felt it was important to inform everyone. It was a personal issue between player and team. Maybe Nelson did not tell Jauron the issue right away. Either way, it was only a few days and stuff like this should not get you upset.

It was obvious that it was a personal issue. Why else wouldn't he be there? It had to be serious because missing a week of OTA's will hurt him some.

Can you please tell us the status on your father, mother, sisters, brothers, dog, cat, fense, bank account numbers, etc...

Some people are insane when it comes to sports teams. You don't need to know what they are doing every second of the day.

Haha. Boy, aren't you the king of gross generalizations and hyperbole...