Where is Nelson?

Chris Brown reported Shawn Nelson was not at camp yesterday. He said in the day recap that Jauron will provide an update on Nelson at the end of the week. On Brown's blog, he said would post a an update on Nelson on the Bills' front page.

Is Nelson hurt? I know he's a rookie and all that, but losing him would be a big hit.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Brown reported Shawn Nelson was not at camp yesterday. He said in the day recap that Jauron will provide an update on Nelson at the end of the week. On Brown's blog, he said would post a an update on Nelson on the Bills' front page.

:devil: This doesn't sound good ... B-)

There's only about 2,000 reasons he could be absent. Let's not panic here folks.

Could be something, could be a big fat nothing. Everyone relax...worry when there's something to worry about, and a 4th round pick missing 2 days of OTAs is not anything to worry about.

There's only about 2,000 reasons he could be absent. Let's not panic here folks.

Could be something, could be a big fat nothing. Everyone relax...worry when there's something to worry about, and a 4th round pick missing 2 days of OTAs is not anything to worry about.

It very well could be nothing, and I, of course, hope that is the case. But Chris Brown's apparent hesitation to say why he is not there has me wondering.

It very well could be nothing, and I, of course, hope that is the case. But Chris Brown's apparent hesitation to say why he is not there has me wondering.

Unless it's maybe a personal matter? Could be a family thing, or any one of a hundred other things he doesn't want in the news.

I think his hesitation is because he does not know. Players miss a day here and there all the time.

Just like Dustin Keller...

CIN drafted one - Chase Coffman, bum foot and all.

With all the hate bombs tossed Royal's way the past seasons, they might miss his blocking, especially with this proposed rookie-laden musical chairs OL. And I'm sure their opposition would love to see BUF try to be heavy on a no-huddle offense. I think that talk is just a marketing move to induce people to pony up for advance tix.

We shall see.

Unless it's maybe a personal matter? Could be a family thing, or any one of a hundred other things he doesn't want in the news.

As much as I joke, thats probably what it is. Most players dont want that type of personal news to be broadcast if say, a relative passed on.

Hope everything is okay with young Mr. Nelson.