What's up with Moulds' smart mouth?

I'm sorry you feel that way.

What is ironic is about 5 or 6 years ago TO was asked that if he were to start a team who he would have at the WR spot and he said Moulds.

Hey, amazingly Dick Jauron still has yet another season (what's this, season number 9 for Dick?) to prove all of the doubters wrong. Moulds' candor is so refreshing and was absolutely on point.

I don't see the irony in TO's opinion then, and Moulds' opinion now. That's an apples to oranges comparison. Moulds is a retired player and a former Bill who thankfully had the balls to give a brutally honest opinion.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for the record, I'm with Moulds.

But also for the record, I love Jauron - as a father figure, mentor, friend. I'd invite him to my kid's birthday. But he has no business head coaching the Bills. Or anyone else for that matter. He is constantly outwitted in the football IQ dept. And that to me is surprising considering how booksmart he is. He doesn't make the right decisions under pressure. He either overdelegates or can't hold people accountable.

A coach IMHO needs to be a benevolent dictator when he is trying to build something. It's different when when you're coaching an established team of vets. You can take your foot off the gas pedal a bit. But when it's a young team - you have to hold them accountable.

In my opinion he is a Gawd awful coach and a great human being. Sometimes those two things go together.

C

Yep. I still don't believe if it weren't for the Bills DJ would be more than a position coach in the NFL.

That said, if the Bills begin to slide I see TO starting to push some buttons, at least offensively. It seemed like the Bills, and yes, Edwards, had confidence issues. DJ and Turk did nothing to build the young QB up.

So yes, Moulds is correct, and should things go wrong, TO needs to be a little vocal. Buffalo has had enough time to rebuild. It's time to win.

Let me get this straight. I'm suppose to embace Moulds' disparaging remarks about our current coaching staff in the month of May? I'm sorry I'm not about to do that, it would mean that we're conceding our season and it's way too early for that. I'll wait to see if the wheels are coming off before I'm willing to do that. I don't see anything positive coming from his remarks. I have to question his motives. Is he saying this because he still loves Buffalo???

Moulds was exactly right except he did not qualify it enough. Belicheck is in NE, there are a bunch of other staffs that could do well also with TO. Jauron would not win with Tom BRady in his prime throwing to Moss and TO.

Juaron is a horrible despicable coach, I'll say it, and he should not be given any kudos for being a Nice Guy. Don't care. Go work at the 7/11 and smirle when you sell me my big gulp. Theere I appreciate Nice Guys.

In fact go work anywhere that will have you, you idoitic LOSER.

Tough weather today.

Human beings like you are why this country crashed in the fall!! That is the attitude that lead to the demise of the banking industry. Dude, Jauron will be OK take a look at Marv Levy for cryin out loud. Have some F'in compassion that is part of being a community member bro! Whether online or in the physical world upstanding community members are the most patriotic (bad word on this board sorry) and fundimental aspect of what this country is predicated on.

Let me get this straight. I'm suppose to embace Moulds' disparaging remarks about our current coaching staff in the month of May? I'm sorry I'm not about to do that, it would mean that we're conceding our season and it's way too early for that. I'll wait to see if the wheels are coming off before I'm willing to do that. I don't see anything positive coming from his remarks. I have to question his motives. Is he saying this because he still loves Buffalo???

Instead of calling him a smart mouth and a cancer, how about arguing with him why you think that Dick Jauron has the same skill set and capacity to successfully coach TO that Bill Belichick has. Jauron have proven to be a laughably bad head coach who coaches like he's afraid of his own freaking shadow. His only winning season in Chicago is widely considered the luckiest season in NFL history. Feel free to have all of the optimism in the world, but don't feel like you can disparage and name call the detractors and not get called out on it.

Instead of calling him a smart mouth and a cancer, how about arguing with him why you think that Dick Jauron has the same skill set and capacity to successfully coach TO that Bill Belichick has. Jauron have proven to be a laughably bad head coach who coaches like he's afraid of his own freaking shadow. His only winning season in Chicago is widely considered the luckiest season in NFL history. Feel free to have all of the optimism in the world, but don't feel like you can disparage and name call the detractors and not get called out on it.

I'm sure it's been said before about him, but it needs to be said again...

NICE GUYS FINISH LAST

Therein lies the legacy of Dick Jauron

He has one more season (or part of) to change his legacy with the Bills

What is ironic is about 5 or 6 years ago TO was asked that if he were to start a team who he would have at the WR spot and he said Moulds.

How is it ironic? Moulds wasn't bashing TO, Moulds was taking shots at the Bills coaching staff.

And he's right. You can choose to deny it all you want. One winning season out of eight says otherwise.

And guess what TO has done in the past: called out a coach and his staff.

From Donte Whitner's Facebook:

Donte Whitner thinks Eric Moulds is a lame for the comments he made about our coaching staff and T.O in the Buffalo News!!!!!

:cry: Is this true? 0-6 against Belichick. Anybody remember this?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=2934...&week=REG11

How is it ironic? Moulds wasn't bashing TO, Moulds was taking shots at the Bills coaching staff.

And he's right. You can choose to deny it all you want. One winning season out of eight says otherwise.

And guess what TO has done in the past: called out a coach and his staff.

Thurman Thomas called out this coaching staff last year and got ripped on by some as well. Thurman became a bad player overnight in some people's view.

Human beings like you are why this country crashed in the fall!! That is the attitude that lead to the demise of the banking industry. Dude, Jauron will be OK take a look at Marv Levy for cryin out loud. Have some F'in compassion that is part of being a community member bro! Whether online or in the physical world upstanding community members are the most patriotic (bad word on this board sorry) and fundimental aspect of what this country is predicated on.

I am not patriotic I don't live in states anymore W. was too much.

I am however a staunch Bills fan for life.

I want a winner. I was compassionate LAST YEAR and gave the absolute benefit of the huge doubt to Jauron.

Over with that, he sucks and if he had some real sense of responsibility, he would resign.

I can only hope we don't have some Edwards heroics give us a 8-8 or a 9-7 season and then we are stuck with another season next year with Dick.

Either make it a clear winner, 12-4 or so, or a dismal loser (suspected) and we are through and can move on. Turner Gill could do better, really, Dick is not even the best head coach in Buffalo!

I want a winner. I was compassionate LAST YEAR and gave the absolute benefit of the huge doubt to Jauron.

Over with that, he sucks and if he had some real sense of responsibility, he would resign.

I can only hope we don't have some Edwards heroics give us a 8-8 or a 9-7 season and then we are stuck with another season next year with Dick.

Either make it a clear winner, 12-4 or so, or a dismal loser (suspected) and we are through and can move on. Turner Gill could do better, really, Dick is not even the best head coach in Buffalo!

You moved out of the country because of W? Are you serious? Wow. How'd that work out for you?

You moved out of the country because of W? Are you serious? Wow. How'd that work out for you?

Well, I am living in a beautiful country with good weather and hot chicks.

I got the sling box, so the only advantage that the USA has, the tv selection, I have that too.

That the USA is the best place to live is a myth now that we have communication convergence.

Sorry.

Stay where you are. It is definitely not safe to return to the US now.

From Donte Whitner's Facebook:

Donte Whitner thinks Eric Moulds is a lame for the comments he made about our coaching staff and T.O in the Buffalo News!!!!!

Cynical thinks Donte needs to shut his yap, and focus on how he can be real leader on this team.

Cynical thinks if Donte put in as much effort into winning as he does into defending a :cry: coach, we might not have to worry about what Donte thinks about the team critics.

Cynical wonders how Donte would respond to a REAL head coach.

Well, I am living in a beautiful country with good weather and hot chicks.

I got the sling box, so the only advantage that the USA has, the tv selection, I have that too.

That the USA is the best place to live is a myth now that we have communication convergence.

Sorry.

Yeah, you're right. With the communication convergence every country is great! You're really smart. Did you come up with that yourself?

Cynical thinks Donte needs to shut his yap, and focus on how he can be real leader on this team.

Cynical thinks if Donte put in as much effort into winning as he does into defending a :cry: coach, we might not have to worry about what Donte thinks about the team critics.

Cynical wonders how Donte would respond to a REAL head coach.

Intercept a pass Donte. Until then, be quiet.

Moulds can speak now, he already did his speaking on the field admirably. That gives him the right to voice opinions.