What's up with Moulds' smart mouth?

1) Moulds never played for Jauron or the guy who steals clothes from homeless people that coaches NE, so his opinion is jsut that opinion. There is absolutely no insight on his part.

2) Isn't this the same Moulds who essentially quit on his team and refused to listen to his coach, which resulted in the team suspending him? That doesn't exactly him an expert on being a great teammate.

3) Is Moulds Miss Cleo or something? It is completely foolish to say anything definite before a season starts. If TO catches 10 tds and is a model teammate, then Moulds was wrong and Jauron was the right coach for the job. If TO begins to start questioning Trent's sexuality, then Jauron failed and Moulds was right. But anything before then is complete speculation and not based on fact.

4) Shouldn't Moulds be more considered with his many obligations on Mother's Day (cheap shot I know :cry: )

Look, I loved Moulds as a Bill but his opinion means nothing more than Peter King or any writer. I also think there is a bit of jealousy because I bet Moulds thinks he can still play and it probably hurts that a guy from his class still is. Weren't there reports of Moulds trying to return to the Bills? Maybe teh team nixed it and EM carries a little grudge.

Either way, it's just an opinion like anyone else's on this board.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you're right. With the communication convergence every country is great! You're really smart. Did you come up with that yourself?

He promptly turned around and slammed Obama. You can relax, it wasn't a shot at conservatives.

He promptly turned around and slammed Obama. You can relax, it wasn't a shot at conservatives.

It has nothing to do with politics, so you can relax. I decided to question him because I was amazed that someone could abandon our country for the basis that they didn't agree with a president. I mean you hear about that but no one does it. I think that is a dreadfully poor decision, and I was trying to get more infromation out of him, but he seemed to be lying when all he said was he lived in a place with good weather and hot chicks. For all I know he's living in his parents' basement in Cheektowaga. And when did it not become okay for someone (myself) to get offended when some guy doesn't support my country to the point of pretending that the communication convergence has equated LDC to our state. It's ridiculous.

Ok, ok, I'm gonna run up the flag on this one, looks like I'm the minority but not because I changed my opinion but because I'm don't want to argue or try to convince anyone.

Man, I hope Jauron does a lights out coaching job this year and not just for the outsiders. This guy is in a no win situation. if he does a lousy job then everyone will feel vindicated and if he does a greagt job it will because he was suppose to and it's long overdue. Somehow I get gthe feeling that either way Jauron won't open his mouth and will handle the outcome with nothing but class but of course he won't get the credit for that, not even from his own fans.

everyone who wins with any consistency at all gets all the love they could every ask for. which why jauron gets none here. moulds was spot on and i'm glad he said what he did.

ralph's nickel and diming with 2nd rate coaches will bite us in the ass yet again...

It has nothing to do with politics, so you can relax. I decided to question him because I was amazed that someone could abandon our country for the basis that they didn't agree with a president. I mean you hear about that but no one does it. I think that is a dreadfully poor decision, and I was trying to get more infromation out of him, but he seemed to be lying when all he said was he lived in a place with good weather and hot chicks. For all I know he's living in his parents' basement in Cheektowaga. And when did it not become okay for someone (myself) to get offended when some guy doesn't support my country to the point of pretending that the communication convergence has equated LDC to our state. It's ridiculous.

It is freedom of choice, one I disagree with mind you, but still his choice. You have every right to be offended as well, I simply thought that perhaps you had missed his subsequent post.

I am not patriotic I don't live in states anymore W. was too much.

Not patriotic? No kidding, you are psychotic. Anyone who voluntarily leaves the greatest country on earth over one president, needs serious help. I'm sure you did not go very far, in fact I'd bet you live just over the border in southern Ontario, most likely for a job opportunity.

The left wing liberals hated Bush for eight years and the right wing conservatives will hate Obama for his 4 or 8 years. And how is that any different from the past say......233 years of our great countries history??

Shame on you for leaving, if you really left only because of George W. Bush! :cry:

Thurman Thomas called out this coaching staff last year and got ripped on by some as well. Thurman became a bad player overnight in some people's view.

I remember TT making the comments on a Monday afternoon how the Bills wouldn't be good until there were changes to the coach and ownership.

Anyone's who's been to games sees Thurman and Jim Kelly all the time. They want to see their team start winning again and know a good coach when they see one.

Rarely does a HC get more than one gig. As a matter of fact, only 7 out of 32 NFL HC's (Turner, Belichick, Mangini, Coughlin, Mora Jr., Phillips, and Jauron) are on their second job. Each of those guys either has a particular talent on one side of the ball, is starting their second job, or has success in the next job. Jauron fits into none of these.

First, why do any of us buy players jerseys anymore? The last one I bought was TKO's #51. He is now playing for his second team since being traded out of Buffalo. Secondly, E-Moulds is just stating his opinion. He happens to think the coaches in New England are better then the coaches in Buffalo these days.

Kind of hard to argue with that opinion, don't you think? :cry:

That's why you buy throwbacks. I learned my lesson through a McGahee and Bledsoe jersey buying spree. I now own a Jim Kelly #12. They can't trade him, cut him, or anything else.

So Moulds opened his mouth. Oh well. He is still pissed about being benched and Ralph supporting the coach at the time. At least Owens is still playing. Quote from Wikipedia: "Eric Shannon Moulds (born July 17, 1973 in Lucedale, Mississippi) is a former American football wide receiver in the National Football League." At 35, one year younger then Owens, he is making slams at both the Bills organization and Owens. He is just PO'd that the bills didn't offer him another contract.

As for DJ, he has his faults. But look what he did in 07. The bills looked like hospital ER and he did a great job getting to 7-9. He coached a great first half of 08 and then Edwards stunk it up. You have to let him at least try this year.

So Moulds opened his mouth. Oh well. He is still pissed about being benched and Ralph supporting the coach at the time. At least Owens is still playing. Quote from Wikipedia: "Eric Shannon Moulds (born July 17, 1973 in Lucedale, Mississippi) is a former American football wide receiver in the National Football League." At 35, one year younger then Owens, he is making slams at both the Bills organization and Owens. He is just PO'd that the bills didn't offer him another contract.

As for DJ, he has his faults. But look what he did in 07. The bills looked like hospital ER and he did a great job getting to 7-9. He coached a great first half of 08 and then Edwards stunk it up. You have to let him at least try this year.

"He has his faults" ranks right up there with "he's not the greatest coach" as the most laughable understatements ever to describe Dick Jauron. Amazingly enough, Dick is still employed and getting paid good money to be the head coach of the Bills, so if he or his supporters can't handle the truth, then that's just tough. It goes with the territory.

First I disagree with half of what Moulds said. Although he may be right about Belichick and his staff but I happen to think that Jauron and his demeanor is also that will be compatible with TO's personality. I could be wrong but I don't think so. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough though.

I do take exception to what Moulds said. He's suppose to be a Bill, no? Then why take a swipe at our current staff even before the season begins? Nothing like pulling for your homeys. Add insult to injury and this guy tips his hat to all people but the dreaded Patriots.

It's ok, we're all entitled to our own opinions but I would never want to be in a situation where I would have to be counting on this guy taking my back.

Belicheck is the Super Coach. He could win the Super Bowl with a CFL team. Eric Moulds is still pissed that Evans was a better reciever than him. I have no respect for him but I think we have a good coaching staff and finally all the players just not as good as New Englands staff.

I remember TT making the comments on a Monday afternoon how the Bills wouldn't be good until there were changes to the coach and ownership.

Anyone's who's been to games sees Thurman and Jim Kelly all the time. They want to see their team start winning again and know a good coach when they see one.

Rarely does a HC get more than one gig. As a matter of fact, only 7 out of 32 NFL HC's (Turner, Belichick, Mangini, Coughlin, Mora Jr., Phillips, and Jauron) are on their second job. Each of those guys either has a particular talent on one side of the ball, is starting their second job, or has success in the next job. Jauron fits into none of these.

I understand you hate DJ but don't just make things up. How many of those coaches won coach of the year awards? But please find a way to completely discount this. :cry:

Belicheck is the Super Coach. He could win the Super Bowl with a CFL team. Eric Moulds is still pissed that Evans was a better reciever than him. I have no respect for him but I think we have a good coaching staff and finally all the players just not as good as New Englands staff.

Cleveland has been pretty bad but they are better than a CFL team.

And again, this is jsut an opinion because no one knows for sure. But I do know that BB is a complete scumbag who really uses players. http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patr...end_up_like_me/

I understand you hate DJ but don't just make things up. How many of those coaches won coach of the year awards? But please find a way to completely discount this. :cry:

There is no hate for DJ. That term is reserved for murderers, terrorists, and those who bring harm. Dick Jauron has a good heart and cares for people. For that, I give him credit in a league where this is rarely found.

However, as many others have pointed out, his talent as a National Football League head coach is limited. He loses games he should win, is regularly defeated by playoff caliber teams, and has one winning season in eight.

Pointing out that he won coach of the year is funny however. Wayne Fontes is a COY recipient. Is he solid in your book as well? COY awards from 8 years ago mean nothing in 2009.

There is nothing in my post made up. Provide specific examples and don't attack the poster. Criticize the post.

"He has his faults" ranks right up there with "he's not the greatest coach" as the most laughable understatements ever to describe Dick Jauron. Amazingly enough, Dick is still employed and getting paid good money to be the head coach of the Bills, so if he or his supporters can't handle the truth, then that's just tough. I goes with the territory.

Umm... Good Point. You got me there.

I think Moulds getting suspended when he was with the Bills was the result of coaching stupidity of Mike Mularkey along with ignorant abuse of power. That was stemmed from the Miami game where Buffalo went up 21-0 in the 1st quarter but failed to score anymore points the rest of the game allowing Miami to win late in the 4th.

Why? Because when Buffalo was up 21-0, they ignorantly continued to lob deep passes even in goalline situations. Moulds, a wide receiver, which some of you call "bitter, whiney, etc.", actually was pissed because they continued to throw the ball and not run any around the goalline. Mularkey then told Moulds and the media Moulds was suspended the rest of the season, Moulds called Ralph, Ralph then flew in and had to do Donahoe's job since Donahoe wouldn't do it.

Result: Moulds was only suspended for one game, not 4, and Donahoe and Mularkey were gone the next season.

FYI - Moulds still holds some franchise records, even post-season records for WRs, so I think he's entitled to respectfully give his opinion which he did.

From Donte Whitner's Facebook:

Donte Whitner thinks Eric Moulds is a lame for the comments he made about our coaching staff and T.O in the Buffalo News!!!!!

What is your point? Dante Whitner talks all types of sh^t. His best play as a Bill was a late hit in the end zone on a guy that was celebrating too much.

When Dante Whitner wins us a game or becomes a playmaker, let me know. For the amount of sh^t he talks, hes all bark and no bite. You quoting facebook further proves my point.

I am not patriotic I don't live in states anymore W. was too much.

I am however a staunch Bills fan for life.

What a bed wetter. You left the best country in the world because of one president?

Do you think anybody will respect you more because you run from your country but dont run from your team? Thats something you might want to keep to yourself you loser. Don't come back.