What's up with Moulds' smart mouth?

It has nothing to do with politics, so you can relax. I decided to question him because I was amazed that someone could abandon our country for the basis that they didn't agree with a president. I mean you hear about that but no one does it. I think that is a dreadfully poor decision, and I was trying to get more infromation out of him, but he seemed to be lying when all he said was he lived in a place with good weather and hot chicks. For all I know he's living in his parents' basement in Cheektowaga. And when did it not become okay for someone (myself) to get offended when some guy doesn't support my country to the point of pretending that the communication convergence has equated LDC to our state. It's ridiculous.

Actually abandoning your country because you don't agree with its leader or policy is how a lot of us got here in the first place. I can see why someone could abandon the country given the torture, unnecessary war, failure to act in national disasters, and poor regulation of voracious oligarchs on wall street. Me...I'm kind of a torture, unnecessary war, :doh: bad economy, let the poor people die guy...so I stayed.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me just say this about Moulds' comment.

Yes it was a smart mouth comment, yet his point is well taken and difficult to argue against.

Having said that I would then ask Moulds a follow-up question that would go like this:

Bill Bellichick & his coaching staff and his team's organization could have signed Terrell Owens as well, but they did'nt, did they?

Having said that I would then ask Moulds a follow-up question that would go like this:

Bill Bellichick & his coaching staff and his team's organization could have signed Terrell Owens as well, but they did'nt, did they?

That's a great question. TO signed with Buffalo WITH Jauron as the coach. People need to wrap their minds around that and deal with it. It's like there's a big percentage that are just waiting for things to fall apart for Buffalo. Did it ever occur to people that this relationship with Jauron and TO just might work?