What's up with Moulds' smart mouth?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're really reaching on this one Deano.

I just don't know that I have ever heard that expression used by anyone other than a mother.

It's like "Because I said so", or "I'm your mother, so I know best"...you know, basically meaningless.

"Smart mouth"? Really?

The trouble is the exact same people were saying that same thing 12 months ago. It's always ground hog day for Jauron.

Some things have changed since then Sisyphean Bills. No matter what happens this year we need to give this situation a little more time to make sure of what we have and don't have.

I just don't know that I have ever heard that expression used by anyone other than a mother.

It's like "Because I said so", or "I'm your mother, so I know best"...you know, basically meaningless.

"Smart mouth"? Really?

C'mon, BS. It's not like any of that. Is it just with me or do you always try to make everything controversial?

I think that Moss displayed in the past that he can play in the framework of a team (Minnesota). I also don't remember Moss demanding the attention and the ball like TO has shown at every stop he's been at.?

Perhaps Moss didn't demand the ball, as TO has done, but even in Minny he never worked when he knew the play wasn't for him...didn't block, finish his routes, etc. That is DEVASTATING to the offense if it isn't going through him. At least TO plays hard, on every play.

Moss seemed to have bought in, with the Pats*, but even that was threatened last year, when things weren't going well to start the year. After Brady went down, the the Pats* were struggling a bit, Moss returned to his lazy form, barely running routes and refusing to play hard when he wasn't the primary target.

TO may be a douche, but he plays...and he has NEVER been a douche in his first year with a team. For those who insist on holding bringing up TO's troubled past, on a regular basis, mentioning his good behavior in the first year (or even two) of contracts should also be mentioned.

But, back to the point of the thread. Moulds thinks Belicheat is a better HC than Jauron? How is that possible?

C'mon, BS. It's not like any of that. Is it just with me or do you always try to make everything controversial?

"Smart mouth" is something you pull out when you have lost an argument, and are out of ideas. I still don't understand why this deserved a thread.

I think that Moss displayed in the past that he can play in the framework of a team (Minnesota). I also don't remember Moss demanding the attention and the ball like TO has shown at every stop he's been at.

I never said that Buffalo has the better coaching staff OR that Belichick/New England isn't a great program. What I said was I believe Jauron, his demeanor and the situation in Buffalo is better suited for someone like TO than it would be with Belichick and the team concept that is intact over in New England. You said yourself, either you go with the program or they'll kick his ass out. Guess what? TO would have got his ass kicked out if he were in New England. So how would TO have been more successful under Belichick/New England than Jauron/Buffalo??! You're making this easy.

I think you're pretty accurate on your first two accounts on why TO is in Buffalo and that is to sell tickets and give Evans some relief. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT? As far as to blindside fans to the fact that they can retain a sub-par coach is hysterical. LOL! You don't really mean that, do you? Do you??

Well here we go...lol

Randy was the star in Minny so naturally he was a good boy there but once he went to a sh------- team ( Oakland ) he was TO JR. But since he has been in NE he has matured. So maybe TO would have done the same thing. Maybe not lol but you have to say that the locker room and coaching staff in NE would have been much stronger than here in Buffalo

Jauron is trying to keep his job and that's the reason he is going along with this. Do you really think if the Bills made the playoffs last year or even went 9-7 they would even think about getting him.....noway

And to my point of blindsiding the fans to get them to buy tickets because of the TO signing has worked. You have to admit that part of the TO signing was a public relations move and it damn sure worked . Look at all the tickets and popcorn lol and jerseys and PR they have received since his signing. Come on now

Well here we go...lol

Randy was the star in Minny so naturally he was a good boy there but once he went to a sh------- team ( Oakland ) he was TO JR. But since he has been in NE he has matured. So maybe TO would have done the same thing. Maybe not lol but you have to say that the locker room and coaching staff in NE would have been much stronger than here in Buffalo

Jauron is trying to keep his job and that's the reason he is going along with this. Do you really think if the Bills made the playoffs last year or even went 9-7 they would even think about getting him.....noway

And to my point of blindsiding the fans to get them to buy tickets because of the TO signing has worked. You have to admit that part of the TO signing was a public relations move and it damn sure worked . Look at all the tickets and popcorn lol and jerseys and PR they have received since his signing. Come on now

Why is that when they're trying to sign Coles or just about any other WR on the FA market, they're looking to bring in another weapon opposite Evans but if they bring in TO, its all for PR? Fact is they were looking for a WR long before TO was released. Hence, I'd say they lucked out more than they were going for a PR stunt.

Also, if the Bills had made the playoffs last year, chances are they'd have made a lot of different moves this off season, as it would be proof that they had the makings of a playoff team already. The fact that they haven't made the playoffs or had a winning season with Jauron necessitates some fairly big changes in and of itself.

Well maybe you are correct Dan

They did go after Coles but i am glad they got TO instead.

but PR had to be in the back off OBD heads when they went after TO. Coles would have been just another signing like Hagartner.

Also the Bills would have upgraded the line and Peters would have left anyway.

But Jauron should have been one of the changes.

"Smart mouth" is something you pull out when you have lost an argument, and are out of ideas. I still don't understand why this deserved a thread.

No Dean that may be what you use or say when you lose an argument or have nothing else to say but when that happens to me I usually say FU. I'll tell you what I don't understand. I don't understand why you're posting on a thread like this.

Well here we go...lol

You can't have it both ways. Either Moss can play or can't play on a team. Seems to me he showed that he can while on the otherhand TO has showed that no matter what team he's on it's just a matter of time before he starts pulling his antics. There's no doubt that the lockerroom and coaching staff is stronger in New England but he would of never have made it in New England simply because he has shown that he has NEVER been a team player. Btw, your first paragraph is loaded with an awful lot of maybes.

I don't believe that Jauron is going along with anything. I believe that Jauron has no choice or say in the matter IMO. I agree, if the Bills would have been a play-off team then I would seriously doubt that they would have signed TO. Why? Because he's NOT a team player and if your team is successful then there is no need for a non team player no matter how good he is.

Nice try, that's not what you said or meant. Quoting you, "and maybe most important, to offset the fact or blindside fans of the fact that still retained a sub-par coach for another season."

I agreed with your first two points about why the Bills signed TO but this third part is ridiculous. Jauron is still coaching the team regardless of TO. He's still the coach simply because Brandon purged certain non working players with some upgrades and he's still evaluating Jauron and the situation to see if these upgrades are the difference and if Jauron can do a better job. If Jauron can't improve his coaching and/or the team's success this year, then yes, I believe Jauron stands a great chance of getting the boot at the END of the 2009 season.

Well maybe you are correct Dan

They did go after Coles but i am glad they got TO instead.

but PR had to be in the back off OBD heads when they went after TO. Coles would have been just another signing like Hagartner.

Also the Bills would have upgraded the line and Peters would have left anyway.

But Jauron should have been one of the changes.

Much agreed.

What I would ask about TO - if Coles or just about any other WR had signed with the Bills, would they have still signed TO? Of course we'll never really know. But, I would suspect not.

Agree about the line and Peters.

Some things have changed since then Sisyphean Bills. No matter what happens this year we need to give this situation a little more time to make sure of what we have and don't have.

Well, yeah, some things have changed. Things change every year for every team. That doesn't mean every team sticks with a coach who has 1 winning season in 8+ because they've made some bad choices in recent years.

I don't care if it's of Terrell Owens, anyone with an avatar of the Cowboys on this forum should be banned or placed in timeout.

Now carry on with the pissy-fit.

Still mad we lost to them like 15 years ago? Get over it, dude.

The trouble is the exact same people were saying that same thing 12 months ago. It's always ground hog day for Jauron.

Jauron is making me do the one thing I thought I would never do, dis-respect Marv.

Marv may have done some righting of the ship following TD, but the gaffe hiring of Jauron, may have been worse than any of TDs moves, and consigned us to several more losing years.

All because they got along well in Chicago, nothing to do with coaching ability.