What's up with Moulds' smart mouth?

I never thought that moulds would say something like that but its true i would classify our staff as being in the bottom third of the league. Really sad that moulds would say something that blatantly against the team and our response is thats mean but true

So he is supposed to lie because of loyalty to the bills? Or decline to answer?

The truth hurts sometimes. Moulds is right, and you should keep his jersey.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought that moulds would say something like that but its true i would classify our staff as being in the bottom third of the league. Really sad that moulds would say something that blatantly against the team and our response is thats mean but true

So he is supposed to lie because of loyalty to the bills? Or decline to answer?

The truth hurts sometimes. Moulds is right, and you should keep his jersey.

Moulds, who I like, but I think is a tad overrated in these parts, is right. He doesn't owe the Bills anything. At this point, he is just a fan, who happens to be an ex-player. Personally, I am glad that someone associated with the organization is speaking up. It seems many of the fans have become sheep, thankful only to have a team, not caring about how poorly it is being run. Like Rene Roberts' recent comments about the Sabres organization, I hope someone at One Bills Drive is listening.

My personal opinion is that I think TO is a great addition. He's going to bring some attitude to the locker room. Vets with attitude likes Darryl Talley and Ray Lewis bring a lot to a locker room. Donte Whitner has been all bark and no bite.

From Donte Whitner's Facebook:

Donte Whitner thinks Eric Moulds is a lame for the comments he made about our coaching staff and T.O in the Buffalo News!!!!!

From Donte Whitner's Facebook:

Donte Whitner thinks Eric Moulds is a lame for the comments he made about our coaching staff and T.O in the Buffalo News!!!!!

Assquatch agrees. Eric Moulds is a lame.

Did he ever play for this staff?, I dont think so. Was Bellichek this good at first, no. How many years has jauron been a head coach vs. how many years Bellichek has been a head coach. Just a few questions? They both have pretty dry personalities.

Like most fans, I just want the Bills to win! If it dosent happen this year, get someone in there with a little fire and brimstone, but more so, some PASSION!!!

Is Bill Cowher ever gonna coach again?

Are you kidding me? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Eric Moulds' comments!!!!

It's about time this dog and pony show known as the "Dick Jauron Era" were taken to task by an actual former Buffalo Bill. I can only hope that Kelly and the rest can get religion, stop with the patronizing politically correct palp, stop pull punches and start calling things as they see it.

Jauron is one of the worst head coaches in the history of the NFL. I would love to be proven wrong this year, but I think that Jauron and the Bills have a disaster 5 or 6 win season in 2009. It won't be because of the talent, it will be because once he loses this team (I'm sure their faith in him is hanging on by a thread) this team will stop playing for him.

If I were a local Buffalo sports radio station, I'd hire Eric in a split-second! Every time I hear Jim Miller and Vic Carruci tell Sirius radio listeners about how great the "continuity" is in Buffalo because Dick Jauron is here, I want to puke. The only ones that are making any sense are Eric Moulds and the growing group of intelligent Bills fans who are basically calling Dick Jauron a village idiot.

Who knew that Moulds was such a big Bills fan! That was an awesome comment! Thank you Eric!

I was at that Miami game when Moulds was pouting on the sidelines about not getting the ball enough and distracting the coaches while we were up big, the Bills ended up losing / Eric sitting down. He needed to shut his F-in mouth then and now, enjoy retirement.

Are you kidding me? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Eric Moulds' comments!!!!

It's about time this dog and pony show known as the "Dick Jauron Era" were taken to task by an actual former Buffalo Bill. I can only hope that Kelly and and the rest can get religion, stop with the patronizing politically correct palp, stop pull punches and start calling things as they see it.

Jauron is one of the worst head coaches in the history of the NFL. I would love to be proven wrong this year, but I think that Jauron and the Bills have a disaster 5 or 6 win season in 2009. It won't be because of the talent, it will be because once he loses this team (I'm sure their faith in him is hanging on by a thread) this team will stop playing for him.

If I were a local Buffalo sports radio station, I'd hire Eric in a split-second! Every time I hear Jim Miller and Vic Carruci tell Sirius radio listeners about how great the "continuity" is in Buffalo because Dick Jauron is here, I want to puke. The only ones that are making any sense are Eric Moulds and the growing group of intelligent Bills fans who are basically calling Dick Jauron a village idiot.

Who knew that Moulds was such a big Bills fan! That was an awesome comment! Thank you Eric!

Awesome!, nice post...

Jauron is like a robot that the FO has programed to do what it wants him to, we dont need R2D2, we need Han Solo, at least he makes adjustments and does what it takes to win!!!

I'm not sure Moulds is wrong. Without a very good offensive line to give Edwards time, Owens and Evans aren't going to do much, and I'm not seeing the emphasis being put on the trenches. Maybe trading Peters was necessary, although I don't understand why, but if it was necessary there should have been a realistic plan B. Our offensive line is two rookies and a bunch of guys playing out of position. Owens will be standing down field watching the Patriots, Dolphins and Jets doing sack dances...and that isn't going to make him a happy camper.

I can't disagree with what Moulds said. TO had a "nice guy players coach" in Dallas named Wade Phillips. How did that work out? The inmates ended up running the asylum, and the Cowboys missed the playoffs because the offense was a mess.

In many ways, Randy Moss has done much worse things than TO has ever pulled. Owens has never been busted or quit on the field.

(See http://football.about.com/od/nationalfootb...mossantics.htm)

But Moss has been successful in NE because he has a head coach with a zero tolerance policy for misbehavior (well unless it involves taking out the knees of an opponent's QB). Is Dick Jauron that kind of coach? Would he be a hardass to keep control of the team? I am skeptical and apparently Moulds is too. I don't blame him.

Harsh but true

It's definitely not a bad observation but it's a dickful thing to say. Keep those opinions to yourself or at least make them more tactfully. The unforgivable crime is mentioning Belichicken.

Eric Moulds is one of the two greatest Bills receivers of all time?

How young is Allen Wilson?

Eric Moulds was a fantastic receiver who got stuck playing for some really bad Bills teams. The final straw for him was when they drafted JP Losman and wanted to start him.

I forget where I heard this but he made somebodies list of the best players to never win a playoff game.

If you think back to last season he wanted a one year deal to retire a Buffalo Bill.

Obviously its sour grapes

Where did you hear that? I can't believe they wouldn't do that for him.

Tipster19 = man in serious denial

I'm sorry you feel that way.

What is ironic is about 5 or 6 years ago TO was asked that if he were to start a team who he would have at the WR spot and he said Moulds.