POLL - but not the voting kind...

If you were in charge of the Bills War Room, what are the top 5 needs?

OT, OG, C, TE, WR, RB, QB, FB, DT, DE, OLB, ILB, CB, S

For me... it starts on the Lines...

We have to get better at putting pressure on the opposing QB. DE is a top 5 need... DT is not top 5 for now.

OT/OG/C - really every one of these positions needs work - on the Starting line, not the backups... OT is top 5, OG is top 5, C is not top 5

TE is a top 5 need. We haven't had a strong TE in a long time.

RB/FB/QB/WR we're ok for now - at least not a top 5 need imho for any of these positions.

OLB/ILB/S are not top 5 - we're ok at these spots for now.

CB - I think we still need another CB, not a starter, but with Greer gone I think we need a strong Backup/Dime...

So... In order I'm going DE, OT, TE, OG, CB

What would yours be? This isn't draft order or anything... Just importance...

If you were in charge of the Bills War Room, what are the top 5 needs?

OT, OG, C, TE, WR, RB, QB, FB, DT, DE, OLB, ILB, CB, S

For me... it starts on the Lines...

We have to get better at putting pressure on the opposing QB. DE is a top 5 need... DT is not top 5 for now.

OT/OG/C - really every one of these positions needs work - on the Starting line, not the backups... OT is top 5, OG is top 5, C is not top 5

TE is a top 5 need. We haven't had a strong TE in a long time.

RB/FB/QB/WR we're ok for now - at least not a top 5 need imho for any of these positions.

OLB/ILB/S are not top 5 - we're ok at these spots for now.

CB - I think we still need another CB, not a starter, but with Greer gone I think we need a strong Backup/Dime...

So... In order I'm going DE, OT, TE, OG, CB

What would yours be? This isn't draft order or anything... Just importance...

DE, OT, TE, OG/C, LB

How can CB be a need before OLB? You have McGee, McKelvin, Youboty & Corner. At OLB, you're starter(Ellison) probably shouldn't even be a backup and the LB depth is George Costanzo and DiGiornio Pizza. :lol:

Legalize pot for in stadium use, More parking for canadian ballet vans upfront, working emergency lights in bathroom, triple thermos size allowed with an additional mixer allowance, more 4:00 starts to afford the police time to arrest visiting teams "trouble makers" & authorize use of deadly force.

So, I broke down the responses like a basketball poll... gave 5 pts for 1st, 4 for 2nd etc... then ranked the total pts.

Results were -

1. DE

2. OT

3. OG

4. OLB

5. C

TE was a close 6th.

If someone listed multiple positions, I split the points between them...

Once we make our first pick, the entire order of need will change again.

DE to me is the biggest need. Assuming that some ridiculous gift doesn't fall into our lap (Monroe, Curry, Jason Smith Crabtree or possibly Raji), I think we have to go DE. At that point, LB is no longer as glaring a need, espcecially with so many holes on the offensive side.

OT is the second biggest need. Assuming that Monroe and Jason Smith are gone, and that we took a DE at 11, who's likely left at 28? If Andre Smith is still around, he's worth serious consideration. If not, you're looking at Ohr or Britton. I assume that Pettigrew is gone by that point.

Second round... we need either a Center or a Guard. Our new FA pickup will play which ever we don't fill. I think Unger or Mack fit here. The top guard is Levitre, but he's a reach at this point.