New McShay mock draft

Leonidas

Ugh...you're right. :oops: But in the 6th round, if he flunks, nobody cares. But you are correct on that one. I wouldn't be surprised at a Drew Willy as a 7th rounder/UDFA instead though.

It's not theft if it's cited. I didn't mis-represent the piece as my own. Get off your soapbox old dude.

I took it down because I didn't want the entire post to be removed. I wanted people here, fellow Bills fans, to see what McShay thought about the Bills potential draft picks, and figured it would be more important to see that than to risk it getting taken down when nobody seemed to care about any of the other team\\\'s potential choices.

I did not, however, take it down because of this feeling that I'm somehow wronged Todd McShay. If anything, it was an hommage to what he does. Again, get off your soapbox.

Relax old man. I was merely trying to make a humorous historical reference. Sorry if I had to look up the name of the betraying shepherd at Thermopylae. I almost called him Themistocles but I knew that was wrong. We can't all be history scholars.

Thanks for the advice though, Dad.

I've read your posts, I've no problem with your football opinions.

You display as condescending with selected touches of sneering, and that shouldn't be your province at your age. Leave the gloom to us oldsters with all the scars of longer life on our backs.

In short - be more cheerful, and enjoy your youth. I am giving you fatherly advice. Mind my words.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that so many assume that there is no way Mack falls to 42 (I admittedly don't know much about him) when a guy with an informed opinion like McShay thinks he will? Just wondering. If he is gone, it seems Unger would be a good choice as well. If we take an OT with # 11 I am gonna be so bummed.

Ever heard of copyright laws? :oops:

It looks like an excerpt, and not the entire article. Depending on how much of the article he posted, I'd say "fair use" might apply, here.

Oh, and Leodis, thanks for that info. I'd love Orakpo at 11.

Oher makes four top-10 OTs

Big-name wideouts and defensive ends on the move as first round shuffles

Email Print Share By Todd McShay

Scouts Inc.

11. Buffalo Bills (7-9): Brian Orakpo, DE/OLB, Texas

Top three needs: Rush DE, C/G, TE

Orakpo is the top-rated DE/OLB hybrid in this draft and we think he is a better fit at end in a 4-3 alignment, which makes him a great fit for the Bills. His strength and burst off the edge will be a welcome addition for a defense that got only three combined sacks from Chris Kelsay and Aaron Schobel last season.

28. Buffalo Bills (from 12-4 CAR through Philadelphia) (7-9): Eben Britton, OT, Arizona

Top three needs: OT, WR, RB

Buffalo traded away Jason Peters to get this pick and Britton will help fill the void left by Peters' departure. Britton has good size and good feet and will fit in nicely with the Bills' offense.

(42) Buffalo Bills Alex Mack C California

(75) Buffalo Bills Alex Magee DT Purdue

(110) Buffalo Bills Cameron Morrah* TE Cal

(147) Buffalo Bills Kevin Ellison OLB USC

(183) Buffalo Bills Nate Davis QB Ball State

(220) Buffalo Bills Andrew Means WR Indiana

This, to me, is by far the best draft scenario I've seen. I don't think these guys will fall to us, but I would love it if they did. I'm not sure about Nate Davis, but it's only a 6th round pick. Also, there are some other TE's I would rather look at, or even a trade for a proven NFL TE.

All in all, this would be huge.

This, to me, is by far the best draft scenario I've seen. I don't think these guys will fall to us, but I would love it if they did. I'm not sure about Nate Davis, but it's only a 6th round pick. Also, there are some other TE's I would rather look at, or even a trade for a proven NFL TE.

All in all, this would be huge.

I wonder if the Bills have already squared away a trade for a TE, maybe Sheffler?

This way, they could smoke screen they are after Pettigrew, keeping the real pick

secret not allowing other teams to trade in and take our guy.

Doubtful, but would rather have a good young vet than a unproven player most of the time.

It looks like an excerpt, and not the entire article. Depending on how much of the article he posted, I'd say "fair use" might apply, here.

Oh, and Leodis, thanks for that info. I'd love Orakpo at 11.

I guess you missed the original, 3 page verbatim post before it was...modified.

I wonder if the Bills have already squared away a trade for a TE, maybe Sheffler?

This way, they could smoke screen they are after Pettigrew, keeping the real pick

secret not allowing other teams to trade in and take our guy.

Doubtful, but would rather have a good young vet than a unproven player most of the time.

Nice scenerio but dont you have to have a competent front office to do something like that. I really do not think the inner jerks have it in them to pull something like that off.

I guess you missed the original, 3 page verbatim post before it was...modified.

Ahhh. Now it all begins to make some sense.

Thanks, Cincy.

Yeah, thanks Cincy. Great job here. You really saved the day. Are you fighting crime on other message boards, or just this one?

You try and bring a little joy into people's lives, and this is what you get. Santa must be suicidal.

Yeah, thanks Cincy. Great job here. You really saved the day. Are you fighting crime on other message boards, or just this one?

You try and bring a little joy into people's lives, and this is what you get. Santa must be suicidal.

Oh Alice, Mercy me! I forget how precious and sensitive you are - tomorrow will be a better day. :lol: