New McShay mock draft

Leonidas

Man, you are a fun dude, I can tell. If reposting articles on a message board forum is a crime, I expect Allen Wilson to be prosecuting all of you people.

By the way, I did pay my fee. It's called the ESPN Insider fee. You'd think I'd get a "thanks for the post" or something, instead I get grief. Jesus.

Thanks for the post good read :rolleyes:

I'm with a majority here - I'd be OK with this up to the third round where we should take a TE.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At 11 I'd be happy with Orakpo or Tyson Jackson

At 28 Britton is a decent pick, but if Maualuga is still on the board I would have gone with him instead (taken #30 in this mock)....Schoebel, Stroud, Williams, Orakpo would be a decent front 4. Move Poz outside and have a LB core of Poz/Maulauga/Mitchell :rolleyes:

Alex Mack at 42 would be a steal

Magee at #75 doesn't make sense if Chase Coffman is still on the board (taken #91 in this mock)

Not sure I agree with Nate Davis at #183 either. The QBs taken in the same part of the draft are a tossup, but Deon Butler is still on the board (Baltimore #198)

Totally agree with Mauluga @ 28 if he's there. I don't think Britton is much of an upgrade, especially this year. LB's can come right in and help, so Rey or Lauranitis would be a good choice there for me. I agree with the majority that a TE in the third would be the way to go. I could still see them trading the 28 and a fourth to move up to 21-23 and grab Pettigrew, which I would love.

Great mock for our first three picks. In the 3rd I would MUCH rather see D. Robinson or C. Coffman. I am still pulling for my boy Nic Harris in the 4th. This pretty much follows my draft in my head (however Orakpo and Brown I think are gone, and we take the top OT at 11, and DE at 28, I like this scenario much better).

Man, you are a fun dude, I can tell. If reposting articles on a message board forum is a crime, I expect Allen Wilson to be prosecuting all of you people.

By the way, I did pay my fee. It's called the ESPN Insider fee. You'd think I'd get a "thanks for the post" or something, instead I get grief. Jesus.

He's actually right - it's against the law. You can't actually post full articles. Clips are fine - that's fair use. I expect this thread to disappear before too long. For the record, I do appreciate that you posted it.

Isn't copying and pasting someone else work a copyright violation?

Seriously, why did you need to post the entire thing. Post a link, or answer questions.

Who cares if it is a copyright violation???? You people are unbelievable. Your worse then the grammar police. The guy tries to do everybody a favor & post from an insider source & you guys that have nothing better to do throughout the course of a day can not wait to jump all over his ass. That is just fuggin great.

He's actually right - it's against the law. You can't actually post full articles. Clips are fine - that's fair use. I expect this thread to disappear before too long. For the record, I do appreciate that you posted it.

I'm not the moderator. If a moderator takes it down then so be it.

I just deleted all the non-Buffalo stuff. If THAT'S a copyright violation then all your people are going to jail.

Isn't copying and pasting someone else work a copyright violation?

Seriously, why did you need to post the entire thing. Post a link, or answer questions.

Because so few people subscribe to the ESPN Insider. So the links won't have Don't worry, it won't happen again. The responses here have been...unbelievable.

Next time let me sit here and answer any questions I can. I've really got nothing better to do.

I guess this is a violation to: http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...p;#entry1396301

I'm not the moderator. If a moderator takes it down then so be it.

I just deleted all the non-Buffalo stuff. If THAT'S a copyright violation then all your people are going to jail.

Because so few people subscribe to the ESPN Insider. So the links won't have Don't worry, it won't happen again. The responses here have been...unbelievable.

Next time let me sit here and answer any questions I can. I've really got nothing better to do.

I guess this is a violation to: http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...p;#entry1396301

What you have now is perfectly fine.

Personally, I would be ecstatic about this. I love Orakpo coming off the edge, Britton is supposed to be quick and smart (which he has to be to make up for his T-Rex arms - like Michael Roos), and Alex Mack to shore up the center. I don't know anything about Alex Magee or Cameron Morrah - and would prefer a TE in the third, personally - but can't really argue with it otherwise. Oh, and a WR at any point? I hope not.

Also, the Ball State QB is supposed to be the fourth best QB in this extremely thin draft class. Wouldn't mind picking him up in the 6th at all.

Didn't the Bills draft the fourth ranked quarterback a few years ago? J.P. Something?

Who are you, Ephialtes of Trachis???

Why imply betrayal? Of what? Your theft of the words of another?

It's nice to see that you can see sense, have shame, and so you correctly modified your post.

I advise you against tossing ancients against me. Wiki is handy, for a retort.

Nuance is acquired with seasoning over time. Take that to heart, young man.

Didn't the Bills draft the fourth ranked quarterback a few years ago? J.P. Something?

Ugh...you're right. :rolleyes: But in the 6th round, if he flunks, nobody cares. But you are correct on that one. I wouldn't be surprised at a Drew Willy as a 7th rounder/UDFA instead though.

It's not theft if it's cited. I didn't mis-represent the piece as my own. Get off your soapbox old dude.

It's nice to see that you can see sense, have shame, and so you correctly modified your post.

I took it down because I didn't want the entire post to be removed. I wanted people here, fellow Bills fans, to see what McShay thought about the Bills potential draft picks, and figured it would be more important to see that than to risk it getting taken down when nobody seemed to care about any of the other team\\\'s potential choices.

I did not, however, take it down because of this feeling that I'm somehow wronged Todd McShay. If anything, it was an hommage to what he does. Again, get off your soapbox.

I advise you against tossing ancients against me. Wiki is handy, for a retort.

Nuance is acquired with seasoning over time. Take that to heart, young man.

Relax old man. I was merely trying to make a humorous historical reference. Sorry if I had to look up the name of the betraying shepherd at Thermopylae. I almost called him Themistocles but I knew that was wrong. We can't all be history scholars.

Thanks for the advice though, Dad.