Alex Mack at pick 28?

I really hope that Buffalo takes him with that pick. He is probalbly the surest thing in the whole draft on offense. Alex Mack

Can't say I'd be disappointed. He and Hangartner can fight it out to see which one starts at C and which one starts at LG. Either way, its a hige upgrade from the crap we had lined up there last year

I really hope that Buffalo takes him with that pick. He is probalbly the surest thing in the whole draft on offense. Alex Mack
I like Unger a little better. I don't know why I just think Unger will be a sure thing also. I don't think we will take him at 28, but maybe in the second.

I like Unger a little better. I don't know why I just think Unger will be a sure thing also. I don't think we will take him at 28, but maybe in the second.

Unger struggled at the Senior Bowl against the nations top prospects. If he struggled against them what do you think he will do against NFL competition? I'd like to have Mack at #28 if he's there. Heard alot of comparisons of Mack to Alan Faneca. I think I'd take a younger version of Faneca in a heartbeat :ph34r:

Before the Peters trade, I was hoping the Bills used #11 on Mack, reach or not. Now, I'm leaning more towards one of the best OT's at 11 or 28, and grabbing one of the other centers or guards later on, even though I know Mack will be long gone by the third round. I like that kid a lot, but the Bills need one of the top tackles more now. Of course, if Mack falls to the Bills slot in round two, that would be awesome!

I'd take them both if they are both available. Hangartner, Unger, and Mack can all Duke (he'd be my backup) for center and guard.

Draft both of them for all I care. I will take as many good lineman as I can get. I like Caldwell too, maybe the best. He is a very smart player who played for an Arkansas team that really ran the football well. Him in the third is a great option, and Mack or Unger at 28 or 42. Either way 2 O and 2 D lineman in this draft is a minimum nessecity in my opinion.

Unger or Mack will be gone in the 1st round when the Steelers pick 32. THey want to rebuild their OL

Just use both 1st round picks on OL. Oher and Mack. I'd be very happy with those two!

Amen

Oher (LT) at #11

Mack (C/G) at #28

Barwin (DE) at #42

3rd round (LB)

4th round A (Guard)

4th round B (DE/DT)

Rounds 5-7 depth competition players at Safety, LB, OL

Amen

Oher (LT) at #11

Mack (C/G) at #28

Barwin (DE) at #42