Pro Football Weekly Mock Draft

Did anyone see this? It was posted today after the Peters trade:

#11- OLB Aaron Curry

#28 - DE Clay Matthews

Very interesting!!!

Curry at #11??? That would be interesting huh? Not sure about Matthews as a 4-3 End...I think there will be better options...What would be REALLY interesting is if Curry was still on the Board and the Bills passed to take the DE Ayers...

I did hear a little something recently on NFL Network about the possibility of Curry sliding IF both QB's went in the Top 4...Teams don't see Curry as a fit at OLB in the 3-4, and the question is do you spend a Top 10 Pick on a 3-4 ILB?

Wow! How's this for timing! I'm listening to Charlie Casserly talk about Curry right now on "Path To The Draft." The question with Curry is whether or not he can Rush the Passer as a 3-4 OLB according to Casserly...Interesting...CC has him sliding out of the Top 10 as well in his Mock...Though He said He does not think it will happen on Draft Day...This could get crazy...:worthy:

Yes it could happen. If the two QBs go then the run on OT maybe up to 3 in the top 10, then 2WRs. Then probably a DT and a DE or two. It very well could happen. If it does, god the Bills better take him. Perfect for the Bills. Would be a day one impact guy. Come back later in round one and go Oline. Then in round two go Dline. In the third take another interior Oline guy.

Yes it could happen. If the two QBs go then the run on OT maybe up to 3 in the top 10, then 2WRs. Then probably a DT and a DE or two. It very well could happen. If it does, god the Bills better take him. Perfect for the Bills. Would be a day one impact guy. Come back later in round one and go Oline. Then in round two go Dline. In the third take another interior Oline guy.

That would be sweet...Unfortunately, the Bills would draft a SS with one of those pics..

It very well could happen. If it does, god the Bills better take him.

I'm not just saying this to be a smart ass...But I truly believe IF Curry fell to #11 The Bills would pass...I don't know why I have that feeling, I just do...The way this Team does things on Draft Day I just think they would shock us and pass on "the sure thing..." It's just a gut feeling... :worthy:

As much as the chances of Curry dropping to us are slim,

that respected people like Nawrocki are saying that it could happen certainly is exciting.

How many Bills drafts have we been through where we miss the guy we want by a pick or two?

Having Curry fall would truly be lucky........as long as we don't pass........

#11- OLB Aaron Curry

#28 - DE Clay Matthews

Very interesting!!!

With our luck, someone would take him at 10 - just like when Willis was taken by the 49ers one pick before our pick.

The drafting of Patrick Willis was exactly one pick ahead of the Bills pick and it was the San Francisco 49ers who took him! We selected Marshawn Lynch with the next pick! Guess what.... the 49ers are right in front of us again, so does lightning strike twice? I'd hope they'd look at a pass rushing DE or OLB with their pick.

What if Curry fell to us and we passed on him? :D

I would punch you in the face. Somehow, it would be your fault for putting the idea in the Bills FO heads.

....cause they read this so often.

But honestly, on the 1 in a million chance that did happen, I think I might just cry. Or, figure there was something seriously wrong with this guy to drop like that.

#11- OLB Aaron Curry

#28 - DE Clay Matthews

Very interesting!!!

Curry at #11? :D Not gonna happen. And DE Clay Matthews? :wallbash: Last time I checked the guy was a LB. Pro Football Weekly? No soup for you!!!

#11- OLB Aaron Curry

#28 - DE Clay Matthews

Very interesting!!!

I bet my right nut this doesn't happen for a bag of horse manure.