Levi vs Sarah

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's some deep high brow funny ass humor alright. :rolleyes:

Didn't say it was deep or high brow, but she does look like a slutty flight attendant, and quite often dresses like one. And for the record, there's little not to like about a slutty flight attendant. I figured it was a compliment. :D

That said, if one is going to make jokes about the sexual proclivities of the daughter of a well-known slutty/celebrity/politician, one might do well to start here.

Didn't say it was deep or high brow, but she does look like a slutty flight attendant, and quite often dresses like one. And for the record, there's little not to like about a slutty flight attendant. I figured it was a compliment. :rolleyes:

That said, if one is going to make jokes about the sexual proclivities of the daughter of a well-known slutty/celebrity/politician, one might do well to start here.

Why not start with Obama's daughters getting tag teamed by Rahmbo and that big black Secret Service guy who shadows their daddy? That would be reeeeal funny to the Letterman crowd.

Nothing's sacred in this world anymore. Truly disgusting. Leave the kids out of it.

Why not start with Obama's daughters getting tag teamed by Rahmbo and that big black Secret Service guy who shadows their daddy? That would be reeeeal funny to the Letterman crowd.

Nothing's sacred in this world anymore. Truly disgusting. Leave the kids out of it.

How many ugly Clinton women jokes were told?

--- Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno - John McCain 1998

Chelsea Clinton has been spotted all over town recently at New York's hottest single bars. When asked about it, Chelsea said 'hey, I'm just trying to spend a little quality time with my Dad'" —Conan O'Brien

Why does Chelsea look so stupid and ugly?

Heredity.

They are jokes, people with thin skin shouldn't watch TV.

Wasn't the line "her daughter got knocked up by A-Rod?

How did it get turned into her daughter got raped by A-Rod

I wonder who paid for the Todd and Willow to travel with mom??

Letterman offered to have her on the show. She declined.

Bad parenting. You can't use them (kids) as political assets and have them untouchable.....

When you use kids as political props, Or in the case of Palin's daughter...a public figure for abstinence education........,

waddayaexpect?

Wasn't the joke about her LEGAL aged daughter?

Wasn't the joke about her LEGAL aged daughter?

Palin attended the baseball game with her 14 year old daughter, not her 18 year old. That was just Letterman's excuse for making the joke.

WRT to the other posters point of using kids as a prop, what exactly does that mean. Palin didn't thrust her kids into the spotlight. The media went apeschit when they found out her daughter was pregnant and essentially thrust her into it.

Look, I don't care about the Palin's. I do find it humerous that Liberals have such a hard on for this woman, but I just think that kids should be left out of the equation.

Oh and also that Letterman is an unfunny POS.

Palin attended the baseball game with her 14 year old daughter, not her 18 year old. That was just Letterman's excuse for making the joke.

WRT to the other posters point of using kids as a prop, what exactly does that mean. Palin didn't thrust her kids into the spotlight. The media went apeschit when they found out her daughter was pregnant and essentially thrust her into it.

Look, I don't care about the Palin's. I do find it humerous that Liberals have such a hard on for this woman, but I just think that kids should be left out of the equation.

In the joke didn't Letterman say Bristol though? Isn't Bristol being looked at now as the poster child for abstinence? And doing People magazine, etc. isn't necessarily staying out of the spotlight. Was his jokes a bit to much, yes. I still find him funny though.

Also, I don't think it's just a matter of liberals not liking her. I believe it's a bigger crowd than that.

If you call the older "mother" daughter as legal then Bristol it is or so says Dave 24 hours later, Willow was the teen at the game.

Who really knows if he thought that Bristol was at the game with Sarah. If he truly meant Bristol... the joke is kind of funny. If he meant the 14-year old. Then no.

The slutty joke was funny.

You know what's truly repugnant about this? Nobody outside of Palin's family, Fox News, and the right wing nut jobs thought the joke was about the 14 year old daughter.

The joke was about the other daughter who got knocked up last year. Remember when John McCain led the parade to the airport to greet the "First Fornicator", Levi. The joke was about the one that he knocked up.

The media dragged the palin kids out onto the stage at the RNC?

I'm all for leaving the kids out of it, but as was mentioned earlier, if you are going to put your kids front and center and use them to your advantage, dont be surprised when the jokes start flying.

And no one thought it was about the 14 year old. The joke was bad simply because it was not very funny.

Didn't say it was deep or high brow, but she does look like a slutty flight attendant, and quite often dresses like one. And for the record, there's little not to like about a slutty flight attendant. I figured it was a compliment. :lol:

On the subject of your link: Hey look! Another d-bag using the word "courageous" where it doesn't belong! Hey they even threw in the word "honor"!

One more example of the phony alternate reality these dumbasses believe in.

There's absolutely nothing "courageous" about modifying your body for superficial reasons. If there is, then Pam Anderson deserves the Medal of Honor.

And don't give me the psychobabble, because again, I will refer you to Pam Anderson. I bet her self esteem went WAY up after rocking out those babies on Baywatch....too bad it did nothing for her self-respect.

The media dragged the palin kids out onto the stage at the RNC?

I'm all for leaving the kids out of it, but as was mentioned earlier, if you are going to put your kids front and center and use them to your advantage, dont be surprised when the jokes start flying.

And no one thought it was about the 14 year old. The joke was bad simply because it was not very funny.

Just like interleague play.

In the joke didn't Letterman say Bristol though? Isn't Bristol being looked at now as the poster child for abstinence? And doing People magazine, etc. isn't necessarily staying out of the spotlight. Was his jokes a bit to much, yes. I still find him funny though.

Also, I don't think it's just a matter of liberals not liking her. I believe it's a bigger crowd than that.

Smart people don't like her because she's a fraud, a buffoon, an imbecile...nothing to do with liberal, conservative or anything else. Her fan base wants it made clear that it is the liberal establishment that basically has this thing against her. Nonsense. There's plenty of conservatives who would agree....save for the circle jerks here who want to perform bukkake on her any chance they get....toolboxes like Tom for instance.

Case in point...USA Today had a poll recently where they asked potential respondents who is the "voice of the GOP now" The winner? There is no voice. Runner-up? Bush Turdbaugh. Palin? three votes not including one respondent who said that broad from Alaska.

Republicans should be somewhat flattered at all the attention that Cougar-Mom Sarah Palin gets. Her daughter Bristol is pretty hot, too.

Democrats have shrivel-skin, buck-toothed, air-head Caroline "Um, uh, you know" Kennedy and that totally brutally ugly Judge Sotomayor in their party.