Levi vs Sarah

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He probably figures since you're so close to the action, you can probably text him with updates faster than he gets from getpalinupdatesfromolbermann.com

I flew over her house last week-or should that be a new thread? nozzlnuts,that bishop freak and conner need their very own Palin forum so they can giggle between themselves

YES! 100 POSTS! Half of which seem to be from DC Tom. Thats up there with such riviting topics as Miss gay USA and neocon teabagging.

Close to the other half are from you, PJ, and nozzlenut

Kind of gives you an idea who really gives a rats ass about Sarah Palin's family

Close to the other half are from you, PJ, and nozzlenutKind of gives you an idea who really gives a rats ass about Sarah Palin's family
Obviously I care you troglodyte. I would not have started the topic if I didnt. And there will be plenty more since Palin is such a publicity whore.

YES! 100 POSTS! Half of which seem to be from DC Tom.

And the other half from you? :P

Thats up there with such riviting topics as Miss gay USA and neocon teabagging.

Yes, there are certainly some quality topics here these days started by deep intellectuals like Bad Lieutenant, connor and, uh....you. :wallbash:

Obviously I care you troglodyte. I would not have started the topic if I didnt. And there will be plenty more since Palin is such a publicity whore.

You care about this topic, and he's the troglodyte?

Forget the hobby. You are in more dire need of a blow job than any man in history.

Like seeing Dicky Chaney waterboarded that would be awesome!

I wouldn't care to see anyone waterboarded, not even that vile man. If he doesn't get what's coming to him here, he'll get it hereafter, so I am not going to worry about it.

Deb you see what this toolbox said about you? Want me to take him down?

I'm trying to get over it....I am mortally wounded...the agony is unbearable...what a low blow....

HEY! My "North to Alaska" newsletter just arrived!

Rush Limbaugh Strikes Again!!!

Palin joins GOP rebranding effort, Limbaugh says leaders fear her

(CNN) – A few hours after Rush Limbaugh told listeners GOP leaders launching a Republican re-branding effort hated and feared Sarah Palin, House Minority Whip Eric Cantor announced that the Alaska governor had finally accepted an invitation to join the group.

On a conference call last week for the National Council for a New America, former Republican presidential candidate John McCain said he thought his running mate would probably be part of the effort as well — but there had been no immediate confirmation by her office.

The two groups of key Palin aides — those in the governor's office in Alaska, and at her Virginia-based political action committee SarahPAC — have often given very different messages on her participation with various groups: Congressional leaders and conservative activists have both announced Palin's planned attendance at major events this year after receiving assurances from one set of advisors, only to learn later from other aides that she hadn't yet made a decision.

The governor's decision to join the NCNA's panel was confirmed Monday by spokeswoman Meg Stapleton.

Keep up the good work Rush!!

Rush Limbaugh Strikes Again!!!

Palin joins GOP rebranding effort, Limbaugh says leaders fear her

(CNN) – A few hours after Rush Limbaugh told listeners GOP leaders launching a Republican re-branding effort hated and feared Sarah Palin, House Minority Whip Eric Cantor announced that the Alaska governor had finally accepted an invitation to join the group.

On a conference call last week for the National Council for a New America, former Republican presidential candidate John McCain said he thought his running mate would probably be part of the effort as well — but there had been no immediate confirmation by her office.

The two groups of key Palin aides — those in the governor's office in Alaska, and at her Virginia-based political action committee SarahPAC — have often given very different messages on her participation with various groups: Congressional leaders and conservative activists have both announced Palin's planned attendance at major events this year after receiving assurances from one set of advisors, only to learn later from other aides that she hadn't yet made a decision.

The governor's decision to join the NCNA's panel was confirmed Monday by spokeswoman Meg Stapleton.

Keep up the good work Rush!!

Please tell us, Mr. Independent how a Conservative pundit commenting on affairs of the GOP is "news."

WOW...Rush Limbaugh has commentary about the GOP and its relationship with a woman who ran for VP under the GOP ticket.

What a !@#$ing bolt of lightning THAT is!

Please tell us, Mr. Independent how a Conservative pundit commenting on affairs of the GOP is "news."

WOW...Rush Limbaugh has commentary about the GOP and its relationship with a woman who ran for VP under the GOP ticket.

As someone who hangs on His every word, surely you must be incorporating some sort of strange sarcasm into your post.

As someone who hangs on His every word, surely you must be incorporating some sort of strange sarcasm into your post.

Yes. That only half-wits like you would be shocked that one of the leading conservative commentators have COMMENTARY on the state of the GOP.

OBVOIUSLY this sailed right over your head.