Levi vs Sarah

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record do you really believe that a true blue, unapologetic conservative like Rush would be a worse president than some Washinton insider?

I'm sorry, you lost me after "true-blue, unapologetic conservative like Rush". :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Everybody...just ignore the guy, he'll go away. I'm done provoking him, and I'd suggest the same for everybody else.

It's like poking a stick at a dead animal. I can think of nothing good or productive that can happen.

Seriously, what the !@#$ is wrong with you? Limbaugh is a radio personality. He's a loud noise, nothing more. Nothing more. He's only slightly more qualified for public office than a fan belt.

We understand you're an eight-year old masquerading as a partisan shill because mommy and daddy don't give him enough attention, and your preternatural stupidity is largely a misguided attempt at being "edgy" stemming from a perfectly natural desire to feel needed and wanted, even if it's only as a foil to others mockery. We understand, and we forgive you for it.

In turn, could you please attempt to be a merely stupid eight-year old, and not an embarrassingly stupid eight-year old like this?

:thumbsup:

OMG.. tell us how you really feel!!! :thumbsup: