Levi vs Sarah

Close to the other half are from you, PJ, and nozzlenut

Kind of gives you an idea who really gives a rats ass about Sarah Palin's family

close to.. is that like horse shoes and hand grenades?

DC Tom 50%, the other three account for 15 % a piece.

For someone that doesn't seem to give a rats azz .... How many times have you chimed in?

Levi was on a network morning show yesterday, still answering condom questions.

And Bristol is now the "spokes person" / "poster child" for teen abstinence !!! :devil:

Thrush Limburger is at it again.

Limbaugh to Powell: 'Become a Democrat'

Does the TRUTH hurt cheese ball?

During a speech on Monday, Powell said the "the Republican Party is in deep trouble" and said the GOP would be better off without Limbaugh, according to a report by the National Journal.

"I think what Rush does as an entertainer diminishes the party and intrudes or inserts into our public life a kind of nastiness that we would be better to do without," Powell said.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Time to bring the old girl back to the top again. Guess shes fueding with Letterman now who said Bristol got knocked up by ARod

Yeah, and if he said that about my daughter I'd kick the fugger in the nuts. I suppose you think what he said was funny?

Time to bring the old girl back to the top again. Guess shes fueding with Letterman now who said Bristol got knocked up by ARod

Bristol wasn't with the daughter they took to New York. The 14 year old daughter was.

Still think the A-Rod/Spitzer jokes are funny?

Hedd.....you be A LOT more tolerable if you could man up and admit that if Palin had a "D" after her name, Letterman would be looking for real estate on MARS by now.
Dave has not been funny for awhile and this is just another example. The Palins mock indignation is hysterical however. They still dont have a clue.

Dave has not been funny for awhile and this is just another example. The Palins mock indignation is hysterical however. They still dont have a clue.

Im not a Palin fan, but if she continues to A) bone up on her National issues and B) make liberals crazy, she has a shot down the road.

It hard to believe he's the same guy we watched in college and thought was so funny. He's like the Brett Favre of late night hosts -- just painful to watch now.

p.s. on the other hand, your Palin obsession is still quality entertainment.

It hard to believe he's the same guy we watched in college and thought was so funny. He's like the Brett Favre of late night hosts -- just painful to watch now.

p.s. on the other hand, your Palin obsession is still quality entertainment.

Well to be honest we thought watching paint dry was pretty funny in college.

It hard to believe he's the same guy we watched in college and thought was so funny. He's like the Brett Favre of late night hosts -- just painful to watch now. p.s. on the other hand, your Palin obsession is still quality entertainment.
I thot he lost it when he left NBC. Sarah, it should be noted, is also feuding with Newt.