Levi vs Sarah

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palin is an idiot. What does she hope to gain from attacking this kid? And the kicker is this interview was not even news until she opened her mouth. Nobody cares about Levi.

You can see how a dumb high school kid and his trashy family could get sucked in by some TV sleezeball. For a Governor to sink to the same level makes her look....well....dumb and trashy.

And that's a surprise to who?? Oh yeah Conservatives...

In an interview airing today on "The Tyra Banks Show," Johnston says while he's still able to see his son, he's getting the distinct impression that Bristol Palin no longer wants him around much.

"She says that I can come see the baby and that kind of thing but won't let me take him anywhere," Johnston told Banks.

The 19-year-old also told Banks that Sarah Palin -- whose family values was part of her platform when she was the GOP vice presidential candidate -- almost certainly knew the two teens were having sex before her daughter got pregnant.

"I'm pretty sure she probably knew," he told Banks.

"Were you practicing safe sex?" she asked.

"Every time," he said.

But when pressed, "every time" turned into "most of the time."

Say whahhh

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/news...sarah_palin.jpg

Family Member Arrested

In other Palin family troubles, the half sister of Palin's husband Todd was accused of breaking into the same Wasilla, Alaska, house twice to steal money, the Associated Press reports. Diana Palin, 35, was charged with felony burglary and misdemeanor criminal trespass and theft stemming from two break-ins this week.

And that's a surprise to who?? Oh yeah Conservatives...

Who said it was a "surprise" to anyone?

But thanks for proving yourself to be just as dumb and trashy by caring enough about a couple of high school kids' sex lives to find and post excerpts of interviews and find related links that no one will click on. :thumbsup:

Who said it was a "surprise" to anyone?

But thanks for proving yourself to be just as dumb and trashy by caring enough about a couple of high school kids' sex lives to find and post excerpts of interviews and find related links that no one will click on. :rolleyes:

You wanted a linky thing.. Try Google.com it works great.

YOU were the one that said Palin was an IDIOT!!!

Freedom of speech is my RIGHT and I can say what I want about the "Real American's" portrayed by Princess Palin.

And it doesn't matter if I know them or not. Getting pregnant at 16 or 17 is DUMB no matter who you are.

The arrogant Conservatives can boast and brag and lie how good they are every day, but when someone brings up thier faults we're called liberals and dumb?

Got it.

AND if it came down to it... I'd rather watch Tyra Banks smoking hot body than South Parks attempt at humor.

I do think it's hysterical that Levi is suddenly, according to Palin, a "high school dropout" when previously he was just taking some time away from school to get a good job to support his family.

The good news I is that out-of-wedlock births are now "soaring" per CNN so maybe we can read about some other couple and their bastard child instead of the Palins.

and who the hell are you DC Tom?

Why do I have to kiss ass and play nice yet you don't?

I never said you have to kiss ass and play nice. I'd just rather you weren't such an mouth-breathing pinhead about it.

AND if you TRULY don't give a sh-- why are youy still arguing?

I'm not arguing. I'm waiting for someone to tell me why they're arguing.

And you're not even arguing. You're ranting. It's all I've ever seen you do. Last time I tried to engage you in a discussion, you went off on a completely irrelevent and incorrect tangent about me being a neo-con. Again, it's not about playing nice - even a polite tangent about me being a neo-con would have been completely irrelevent and incorrect. It's about not being an idiot.

aren't you the perfect one name calling and such.

What are you 12, 16, 18?

Again with me giving you an opening to try to have a discussion, and you just can't. This is what I'm talking about when I say: you're an idiot. :thumbsup:

Try to have a discussion?

>> when you act like a teenager ?

>> When all you do is slander Obama? and or

>> When all you do is praise Bush?

I called you immature. You called me an idiot. See the difference?

You just said all DCT does is praise Bush. Yeah, you're an idiot alright.

>> when you act like a teenager ?

>> When all you do is slander Obama? and or

>> When all you do is praise Bush?

I called you immature. You called me an idiot. See the difference?

Yes. The difference is: I'm not immature, but you are an idiot. All I do is slander Obama and praise Bush? You'd have to be an idiot to think that's accurate.

How hilarious is it that the messiah of the conservative movement is being schooled by a high school dropout!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2...ash_on_cbs.html

"Look what they're doing. They're lying, trying to save theirselves. And they're the one that asked for it," Levi's sister said. "They brought him to the campaign. They should have known what was coming. They can't, you know, turn around and try to take it back now."

The Johnston siblings accuse Palin of lying about Levi staying in her home. According to Levi Johnston, he began sharing a room with Bristol in the Palin household a few weeks before the birth of their son, Tripp, and stayed there until the couple recently split.

"They said I didn't live there," Levi Johnston said. "I stayed there. I was like, OK, well, whatever you want to call it. I had my stuff there."

Asked directly if the Palins were lying, Johnston replied "Yes."

How hilarious is it that the messiah of the conservative movement is being schooled by a high school dropout!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2...ash_on_cbs.html

Even funnier is the new site set up to collect funds to cover Palin's 500k+ legal fees she still owes as a result of "ethics complaints". Hmm. I thought she was a not a dirty politician? And I thought she was against handouts?

I guess she's even more of a politician than I gave her credit for. Not that I give her credit for much. She can't even Twitter - at least McCain can (although I am sure someone else does the typing for him).

Even funnier is the new site set up to collect funds to cover Palin's 500k+ legal fees she still owes as a result of "ethics complaints". Hmm. I thought she was a not a dirty politician? And I thought she was against handouts?

I guess she's even more of a politician than I gave her credit for. Not that I give her credit for much. She can't even Twitter - at least McCain can (although I am sure someone else does the typing for him).

So in order to be a good politician being able to twitter is a requirement? Coming from a twit like you I guess that makes sense.

You can tell when the left is up against it when they are left with nothing better to pay attention to than the Palin drama.

Absolutely amazing.

You can tell when the left is up against it when they are left with nothing better to pay attention to than the Palin drama.

Absolutely amazing.

Actually this story was both on CNN and Dallas Morning News. And as it turns out the project is illegal, Palin can't take the money, according to her PAC. However, don't worry, the PAC outlined what needs to be done so she CAN take the money.

Hey if the right doesn't like having to hear about sniveling, lying, hypocritcal wingnuts who they've annointed their hope and future...then pick someone better!