Levi vs Sarah

Democrats had an obsession with the smoking HOT Bush twins and now the Democrats have an obsession with the smoking HOT Palin women.

When you have hideously ugly Chelsea Clinton and female wrestler Michelle Obama in your party, obviously you look to the Republican women for lust.

While the Dems have no true hotties now, they did have Jackie O and that trumps Palin.

That said, I never found the Bush twins worth my time. Bristol Palin wasn't even that great looking before her pregnancy for a 17 year old. So relax and stop trying to pimp out the skanky Bush twins, when no one even bothers with Chelsea Clinton anymore.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do have to admit that the well known conservative women are a lot better looking than the liberal ones.

Oh yeah Mary Maitland is so hot she managed to capture...James Carville.

Be still my beating heart.

Huckabee is ok. He is the gentler Phil Donahue side of the rabies infected frothing right.

Right up to the part where he doesn't "believe in" evolution and thinks the Earth is around 6,000 years old.

Which is quite appropriate in a Sarah Palin thread.

Oh you mean like these right wingers who got their little ... uh, pea-brains...all excited over Sarah Palin's accusing Obama of hanging with "terrorists"?

Obama hangs out with terrorists ..

While Right-wing extremist groups are carrying these flags ....

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/POLITICS...art.nazi.gi.jpg

oo oo! Now GREAT-GRANDPA has joined the fray, wishing that Levi would buy diapers!

Well, Palins, you shouldn't have dragged him into the limelight during the campaign. You can't unring the bell.

Just proof that Bill Clinton doesn't have the market on "tawdry" and "tacky".

oo oo! Now GREAT-GRANDPA has joined the fray, wishing that Levi would buy diapers!

Well, Palins, you shouldn't have dragged him into the limelight during the campaign. You can't unring the bell.

Just proof that Bill Clinton doesn't have the market on "tawdry" and "tacky".

Grumpy Gramps spoke out?

"'It's not right. He's broke, so he's trying to capitalize on this. I wish he'd take some of this money he's making and buy some diapers with it."

Which is it? He's broke or he has money to support the kid Sarah said she'd care for?

can you hear the banjo music....

Here is something you might find interesting ... http://www.cagw.org/site/PageServer?pagena...2009_porkpercap

Pork Per Capita by State.... Alaska is #1.

Grumpy Gramps spoke out?

"'It's not right. He's broke, so he's trying to capitalize on this. I wish he'd take some of this money he's making and buy some diapers with it."

Which is it? He's broke or he has money to support the kid Sarah said she'd care for?

can you hear the banjo music....

Here is something you might find interesting ... http://www.cagw.org/site/PageServer?pagena...2009_porkpercap

Pork Per Capita by State.... Alaska is #1.

Please Republican conservatives make Sarah your nominee for 2012......PLEASE!

Please Republican conservatives make Sarah your nominee for 2012......PLEASE!

Sorry but conservatives are not made up solely of Republicans. At least we're realizing our party has become a sham. Eventually you come around and realize yours has become one too.

Sorry but conservatives are not made up solely of Republicans. At least we're realizing our party has become a sham. Eventually you come around and realize yours has become one too.

I think that is highly unlikely. That would be like asking BF to come around to the realization that it doesn't take an hour to cook pasta.