Vick to Bills?

chaccof

Vick is free in four months - how about Vick to T.O for six all season long? Why not? It will put butts in seats, would bring much needed publicity to the team and you can bet that there will be no one in the NFL on beter behavior that Vick....and RW could probably get him on the cheap for a year or two....

Vick is free in four months - how about Vick to T.O for six all season long? Why not? It will put butts in seats, would bring much needed publicity to the team and you can bet that there will be no one in the NFL on beter behavior that Vick....and RW could probably get him on the cheap for a year or two....

Vick might get a second chance to play in the NFL but I doubt it will be as a starting QB- who wants Vick as the face of your franchise- backup QB, third down back, maybe.

I'd rather see him in the construction uniform.

Stop it. Good lord. What are you drinking tonight?

because Vick is a running back who occasionally throws the ball---usually not that well...

For all the hype, Vick was a below average QB...

Watched him play his whole career here in Atl. Was the fastest guy on the field his first three years in the league. But had absolutly zero ability to read defenses. The plays were Mike drops back looks around for 2 seconds then takes off if his first reciever isn't open. He started to slow down his last year in the league. Guy has a cannon for an arm and jets for feet and rocks for a brain. J.P Lossman the second.

Why not? Well for starters, Vick sucks. He'd be lucky to hit an open TO downfield 3 out of 10 times.

did people like yourself even watch Vick play? I wouldnt want him even if he didnt have all the problems he has, the guy simply wasnt a good quarterback

what does publicity have to do with anything? Donahoe was all about publicity and how did that turn out....besides, i think the Bills are getting enough publicity after signing TO, they dont need anymore

I'm still laughing at what this would be like. Picture Jauron fighting through a crowd of PETA protesters on his way to a press conference to try to explain why TO has started arguing about Edwards. His head might spin right off his shoulders.

Maybe we could bust out Ray Carruth for a #2 WR? Why not?? We need the publicity! (My mind is still trying to wrap around the concept of an NFL team "needing" publicity!)

Kids...don't sniff glue.

PTR

Extremely horrible publicity that turns people off so much they jump off the Bills bandwagon isn't good. PETA would be all over their asses and for good reason. Any team that signs him will have a publicity nightmare on their hands.

I highly doubt Cleveland will sign them.

I'd rather see him in the construction uniform.

I'd rather see him on a pitbull rape stand and a long line of pitbulls waiting.

I'm still laughing at what this would be like. Picture Jauron fighting through a crowd of PETA protesters on his way to a press conference to try to explain why TO has started arguing about Edwards. His head might spin right off his shoulders.

I'm still laughing at the fact that there are people out there that actually think Vick was a good quarterback

do these people actually watch football or do they judge a player based on how good EA sports makes them in Madden