CONTEST/BET----the Bills first three picks are.....

Let's see who is the "smartest" Bills Fan for bragging rights. Who will be the Bills first & second picks in this years draft (not who you want, but who you think the Bills will actually select). Which may or may not be the 11th & 42nd picks depending on trades etc....

with my first selection, i'm picking Brandon Pettigrew Tight End......and just to spice things up, i'm predicting not at #11, but at #13 in a trade with Washington. With the second pick, i'm selecting Max Unger Offensive Line.

THE BET IS-- The WINNER must receive a post from each loser saying something very complimentary about the winner ( god i hope it's not SKOOBY....lol)

GOOD LUCK TOO ALL !!

EDIT: as suggested by Leonidas......the tiebreaker will be the correct third choice, then in the unlikely event of a tie....the first person to post with the correct picks is the winner.

Dumb thread. How about who is the luckiest Bills fan. No way anybody would hit both. After all the FO logic is SOOOOOOO different from the fans.

1st pick: Cushing - Bills opt for an every down LB over a 3rd down DE

2nd pick: Pettigrew - The perfect guy to catch those 3 yard passes Trent loves

Can I change my pick if Peters is traded?

with the Jason Peters trade, the Bills now have picks #11, #28 & #42......you may adjust your selections accordingly.

GOOD LUCK !!

Adjust? The posters who already picked should have been smart, like The Dean, and waited until closer to the draft, when we have a little more info, before making their picks. :thumbsup:

i see i'm gonna have to watch the clock with dean......he's gonna post right after San Fran picks at #10....lol

1a, Eugene Monroe

1b, Clay Matthews jr.

2, Jarron Gilbert

3, Chase Coffman if we dont trade for Scheffler, Andy Kemp if we do

Let's see who is the "smartest" Bills Fan for ultimate bragging rights. Who will be the Bills first, second & third picks in this years draft (not who you want, but who you think the Bills will actually select). Which may or may not be the 11th, 28th & 42nd picks depending on trades etc....

with my first selection, i'm picking Brandon Pettigrew Tight End......and just to spice things up, i'm predicting not at #11, but at #13 in a trade with Washington. With the #28 pick, i'm selecting Max Unger Offensive Line. With the #42 pick i'm selecting Larry English, DE.

PRIZE-- The WINNER must receive a post from all other participants saying something complimentary about the winner .....value = PRICELESS !! ( god i hope it's not SKOOBY....lol) all in good fun !!

GOOD LUCK TOO ALL !!

EDIT: in the unlikely event of a tie....the first person to post with the correct picks is the winner.

1a Orakpo

1b Pettigrew (trade up to 20 w/Det, give up a 3rd rder)

2 Merredith OT

1a Orakpo

1b Pettigrew (trade up to 20 w/Det, give up a 3rd rder)

2 Merredith OT

:thumbsup:

There is a downside to waiting until the last minute, it seems. Bastard took my picks,

OK, I guess I'll have to change by 3rd pick:

1a Orakpo

1b Pettigrew (trade up)

2 Loadholt

pick player

1a Brian Cushing, olb USC

1b Brandon Pettigrew, te OSU

2 Duke Robinson, g OU

3a Jarron Gilbert, de/dt SJSU

3b Patrick Chung s, ORE

Obviously the Bills aquire another 3rd round pick for this to be accurate, but i would be happy with this scenerio.

Let's see who is the "smartest" Bills Fan for ultimate bragging rights. Who will be the Bills first, second & third picks in this years draft (not who you want, but who you think the Bills will actually select). Which may or may not be the 11th, 28th & 42nd picks depending on trades etc....

with my first selection, i'm picking Brandon Pettigrew Tight End......and just to spice things up, i'm predicting not at #11, but at #13 in a trade with Washington. With the #28 pick, i'm selecting Max Unger Offensive Line. With the #42 pick i'm selecting Larry English, DE.

PRIZE-- The WINNER must receive a post from all other participants saying something complimentary about the winner .....value = PRICELESS !! ( god i hope it's not SKOOBY....lol) all in good fun !!

GOOD LUCK TOO ALL !!

EDIT: in the unlikely event of a tie....the first person to post with the correct picks is the winner.

here ya go:

Round Pick # Player

Round 1 11 Tyson Jackson (LSU)

Round 1 28 Connor Barwin

Round 2 42 Eben Britton (Ariz)