T.O.'s love affair with Toronto

So T.O. signs and mentions that he is now playing for "North America's Team" at the presser.

Then he gives his first radio interview to Fan 590. Last weekend he's court-side at a Raptor's game in an official team jersey.

Finally, he gives his first television interview since his signing to TSN.

I've got a pretty thick skin, but maybe he should talk to a Buffalo TV station and consider turning up for a Sabres' game.

Did the team put him in charge of selling the proposed 2nd game to Toronto? Is Roger's Communication sliding him some cash under the table? Is he in love with poutine?

Conspiracy theorists discuss.

So T.O. signs and mentions that he is now playing for "North America's Team" at the presser.

Then he gives his first radio interview to Fan 590. Last weekend he's court-side at a Raptor's game in an official team jersey.

I've got a pretty thick skin, but maybe he should talk to a Buffalo TV station and consider turning up for a Sabres' game.

Did the team put him in charge of selling the proposed 2nd game to Toronto? Is Roger's Communication sliding him some cash under the table? Is he in love with poutine?

Don't get me wrong, I love Buffalo. It's my place of birth and I still consider it home even though I'm studying elsewhere right now.

However, from the perspective of an outsider (like TO) is it really that hard to imagine why he would consider Toronto to be the more appealing destination? If I wasn't from the 716 and I signed with the Bills, I'd probably spend the majority of my time in Toronto too. I wouldn't take it personally.

Well it's obvious what's going on here, the Bills are buttering up Toronto with T.o. because they are planning a deal to bring the Argonauts to the Ralph for a regular season game. More than likely it won't be in prime time though. :thumbsup:

Many a TSW poster waxes poetic about the Canadian Ballet. Shouldn't T.O. be allowed to follow in their footsteps? :thumbsup:

Black people don't like hockey and it's been a long, long time since the Buffalo Braves played a home game. Something tells me T.O. isn't itching to see the Buffalo Bandits play either. The Buffalo Blizzard is defunct now, right?

You wrong.

His 1st radio interview was with 103.3 edge here in Buffalo.

His 1st TV appearance was with Channel 7 sports director Jeff Russo which he did almost 2 weeks ago .

Research normally helps when you want to start a conspiracy.

Your just proving the point that Buffalo cant support a football team, you never even saw the Buffalo interviews because no one cared.

You wrong.

His 1st radio interview was with 103.3 edge here in Buffalo.

His 1st TV appearance was with Channel 7 sports director Jeff Russo which he did almost 2 weeks ago .

Research normally helps when you want to start a conspiracy.

Your just proving the point that Buffalo cant support a football team, you never even saw the Buffalo interviews because no one cared.

Check the date on the calendar. I was having a little April Fool's fun. It's funny how you can post almost anything on this board and half the people will get their knickers all in a knot over it.

Great call! To TO, Buffalo is like that chick that you are having "romantic relations" with but you don't want your buddies to see her.

Buffalo is like that chick that takes you to dinner and buys you stuff cuz no other chick will but you dont even go as far as having "romantic relations" with

If u watch the full interview he did with rogers net, he states that when he signed and made that statement of north americas team, he was not aware of the bills even playing games in toronot and corrected himself to say northern america's team. I said before he is a big NBA fan and claims if he didn't play football, he'd probably be in the NBA. during some other interviews he gave during lakers games.

In addition is TO going to associate/be budies with white russians, europeans, and some american athletes at a hockey game, or other african american athletes at a NBA game?

If u watch the full interview he did with rogers net, he states that when he signed and made that statement of north americas team, he was not aware of the bills even playing games in toronot and corrected himself to say northern america's team. I said before he is a big NBA fan and claims if he didn't play football, he'd probably be in the NBA. during some other interviews he gave during lakers games.

In addition is TO going to associate/be budies with white russians, europeans, and some american athletes at a hockey game, or other african american athletes at a NBA game?

LMAO! What if he wasn't in the NFL or NBA? He'd probably be in the UFC or Nascar. Thanks for your thoughts Terrell. This is no shot at you Stussy.