Anyone see first and 10?

Man I was with you right up until this line.

Do the Bills have a chance to win opening day? YES

I used to believe "any given Sunday", but for the last few years the Bills have found new and improved was to lose.

Next year won't be any different.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get used to it; a lot of people hate TO.

True enough - I always hated him too. BUT - what amazes me is that people don't hate Moss more? Come on, I've always hated both of these guys, but always Moss way more.

Never seen T.O. quit, but Moss quits all of the time. Even has admitted it himself. As a fan this is way more egregious than a player who can't keep his mouth shout when things aren't going well because he wants to win so bad.

Just amazing to me.

Now see, that is what I'm talking about. You can't just make your point, you have to throw in that "capiche" at the end, like I'm a dolt that can't figure out the context of your post. All that does is show your ignorance, not mine. However, like K-9 has said now, I guess I should have stayed out of it. Apparently some people can't be reasoned with. You are probably right in thinking that a positive post and opinion are all that should be put on here. Shame on anyone that feels the Bills need to prove something to fans before they throw their hearts under the bus they are riding to Foxboro in.

Keep in mind, it's the fans' lack of proof that is needed, not their loyalty. Nobody here from what I can recall has ever said they are going to completely give up on this team. The thought had been thrown about, but never taken seriously.

I don't believe calling someone out on this does anything but question their loyalty, which I don't think anyone on here needs.

So, yes, while I "capiche", as you say, I don't have to agree. Like I said before, I agree with most of what was said. The team has a chance, maybe even a good chance for a win. I don't agree with this opinion on opinions though. Hey, that's just my opinion.

Ok, using the word "capiche" was a little over the top. It really wasn't so much targeted towards you, more so towards one of the other posters, you just happened to get hit in the crossfires. Regardless, my apologies.

I don't have an issue with the opinions of other posters, but when you hear a constant theme from certain posters, like the "I think Trent sucks" or "The Bills Suck" it get's a little old, and I don't see an issue on calling them out on it. As a matter of fact, I do believe it makes certain people reflect upon themselves, which I believe is hardly ever a bad thing.

I don't have a problem with anyone

True enough - I always hated him too. BUT - what amazes me is that people don't hate Moss more? Come on, I've always hated both of these guys, but always Moss way more.

Never seen T.O. quit, but Moss quits all of the time. Even has admitted it himself. As a fan this is way more egregious than a player who can't keep his mouth shout when things aren't going well because he wants to win so bad.

Just amazing to me.

Good point about Owens. He's a gamer. NEVER takes a play off. His performance in the SB after such a major injury was all heart. He may be an a-hole and that's for others to judge but nobody can question his commitment as a player. Moss, as you pointed out, can be questioned.

GO BILLS!!!

Just amazing to me.

But Moss receives passes thrown by The Chosen One.

Ok, using the word "capiche" was a little over the top. It really wasn't so much targeted towards you, more so towards one of the other posters, you just happened to get hit in the crossfires. Regardless, my apologies.

I don't have an issue with the opinions of other posters, but when you hear a constant theme from certain posters, like the "I think Trent sucks" or "The Bills Suck" it get's a little old, and I don't see an issue on calling them out on it. As a matter of fact, I do believe it makes certain people reflect upon themselves, which I believe is hardly ever a bad thing.

I don't have a problem with anyone

Are you guys dating?

Unless the Bills sign a few more quality starters in FA, and have an AMAZING draft, and get improved performances from all returning players, and get lots of bounces their way, and have the Pats fall apart, and have Jauron turn into a legitimate NFL coach before the game starts...there will be less than a 1% chance the Bills win in week 1.

Just a realist folks. And yet again, the Pats get the Bills with lots of time to prepare (not that they need it).

My opinion is that fans who call for revoluitions against their favorite teams , are obnoxious and dramatic. Everyone here knows that no such revolution is going to take place, so save the rebellion talk for your star wars groups. Furthermore, everyone here is a Bills fan and aware of the teams struggles over the last decade. It only takes a shrivel of football understanding to know what goes into a NFL season. EVERY YEAR, a couple bottom of the barrel teams rise to be suprisingly competitive and turn the corner as a team. Whether you think that this is possible with the Bills is your opinion. I have my doubts like everyone else.

Having doubts about the season and crying about how the Bills are going to be humiliated weak one, are two different things. The season is months away! Save your negativity and horsesh-- for closer to the game. Have the Bills been killed by NE repeatedly? YES Have Bills fans been some of the most resilient and loyal fans in the NFL? YES Do the Bills have a chance to win opening day? YES

So in short, my opinion is that if you are already convinced that the Bills are going to be blownout on opening day, don't give yourself the name 1billsfan. It is embarrassing to Bills fans. Have some pride in your city/team and don't be such a pu$#y. I hate hearing weak fans announce the team has no chance, in March. Like I said, IMO this is the sign of a weak minded individual, who is always ready to quit.

The only thing obnoxious and dramatic is your constant hand wringing over my name. It's funny that you mention the words "pride" and "pu$#y". If this team had some "pride" and weren't a bunch of "pu$#ies" they wouldn't have been shut out in their division last year. If this team had some "pride" and weren't a bunch of "pu$#ies" they wouldn't have lost to the Browns and 49ers at the Ralph. I think you're the embarrassment to Bills fans. The constant, "hey, with a little luck we'll get 'em next year fellas" crap is what I'm sure the optimistic Detriot Lions fans all say. That's what I would call embarrassing. Take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself why you're so angry at my opinions about the Bills. You might actually come to the conclusion that deep down you think I'm right. It's not my problem if you're offended by honest, unfiltered and objective discussions about our team. This isn't the buffalobills.com message board.

It may be hard to believe, but not so long ago I was once an eternally optimistic Bills fan. That ended when it became clear that Dick Jauron will never coach this team to a winning record. This was after the team quit on him in the last part of his second season. I was one of the meager few here at TSW calling for Jauron to be fired at the end of the 2007 season. So here we all are a year down the road and it seems that I might have had some clarity on that issue. So what did our team do after the pathetic end to the 2008 season? They gave Dick Jauron a three year golden ticket. They've officially become a jackass organization in my book until that man is fired.

BTW, if you don't like me having the name "1billsfan"...here's a quarter, call someone who cares.

The only thing obnoxious and dramatic is your constant hand wringing over my name. It's funny that you mention the words "pride" and "pu$#y". If this team had some "pride" and weren't a bunch of "pu$#ies" they wouldn't have been shut out in their division last year. If this team had some "pride" and weren't a bunch of "pu$#ies" they wouldn't have lost to the Browns and 49ers at the Ralph. I think you're the embarrassment to Bills fans. The constant, "hey, with a little luck we'll get 'em next year fellas" crap is what I'm sure the optimistic Detriot Lions fans all say. That's what I would call embarrassing. Take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself why you're so angry at my opinions about the Bills. You might actually come to the conclusion that deep down you think I'm right. It's not my problem if you're offended by honest, unfiltered and objective discussions about our team. This isn't the buffalobills.com message board.

It may be hard to believe, but not so long ago I was once an eternally optimistic Bills fan. That ended when it became clear that Dick Jauron will never coach this team to a winning record. This was after the team quit on him in the last part of his second season. I was one of the meager few here at TSW calling for Jauron to be fired at the end of the 2007 season. So here we all are a year down the road and it seems that I might have had some clarity on that issue. So what did our team do after the pathetic end to the 2008 season? They gave Dick Jauron a three year golden ticket. They've officially become a jackass organization in my book until that man is fired.

BTW, if you don't like me having the name "1billsfan"...here's a quarter, call someone who cares.

you can't call anyone with a quarter anymore

im hoping that this has already been pointed out in the thread:

Skip Bayless' comments were NOT about the Buffalo Bills nor about the NE Pats, they were based on his own personal HATRED for TO (or as he calls him Team Obliterator).

edit: also, Bayless is an idiot who understands that his entire job is to be opinionated (even if it is wrong and even if he doesnt believe it) just so he can be contrary to whoever is across the table.

I think Brady is going to struggle this year. Everyone that had his type of knee injury has either taken a few years to get back to their previous level of performance, or they haven't recovered at all. McNabb finally looked good last season, it took him about 3 years. Culpepper & Palmer haven't been the same since their knee injuries/surgeries.

My opinion is that fans who call for revoluitions against their favorite teams , are obnoxious and dramatic. Everyone here knows that no such revolution is going to take place, so save the rebellion talk for your star wars groups. Furthermore, everyone here is a Bills fan and aware of the teams struggles over the last decade. It only takes a shrivel of football understanding to know what goes into a NFL season. EVERY YEAR, a couple bottom of the barrel teams rise to be suprisingly competitive and turn the corner as a team. Whether you think that this is possible with the Bills is your opinion. I have my doubts like everyone else.

Having doubts about the season and crying about how the Bills are going to be humiliated weak one, are two different things. The season is months away! Save your negativity and horsesh-- for closer to the game. Have the Bills been killed by NE repeatedly? YES Have Bills fans been some of the most resilient and loyal fans in the NFL? YES Do the Bills have a chance to win opening day? YES

So in short, my opinion is that if you are already convinced that the Bills are going to be blownout on opening day, don't give yourself the name 1billsfan. It is embarrassing to Bills fans. Have some pride in your city/team and don't be such a pu$#y. I hate hearing weak fans announce the team has no chance, in March. Like I said, IMO this is the sign of a weak minded individual, who is always ready to quit.

I'm not a Bills fan so I will say it, you guys aren't going anywhere, you're stuck to the bottom of the barrel like so many moldy pickles. We're gonna destroy you, Brady is back with a vengence and the Bills are the first course on the menu. You're gonna get raped worse than Warren Beatty in Deliverance. Hannibal Lecter wouldn't even have the stomach to watch how bad we're gonna slaughter you. You're just the first little critter to be turned to roadkill on our cruise to title number 4. The Dynasty Rolls On.....

They were discussing what their looking forward to more...TO's debut as a bill or Bradys return on MNF. Skip bayless said he hopes Tom Brady throws 4 td passes all to Randy Moss and the patriots win 42-7 and he can't wait for the post game to see Terrell Owens destruct the earliest he ever has before. What a dick comment to make as an analyst, so lets hope for the bills to self destruct an get beat bad on national tv and not the team that cheated the game just 2 years ago. I hope someone in the bills organization saw this or TO saw this and use it prior to that game. I hope we show up and somehow beat them and TO makes a nice shoutout to skip dickless in the post game.

Oh....thought you meant that old HBO show, before Delta Burke got fat.

I'm not a Bills fan so I will say it, you guys aren't going anywhere, you're stuck to the bottom of the barrel like so many moldy pickles. We're gonna destroy you, Brady is back with a vengence and the Bills are the first course on the menu. You're gonna get raped worse than Warren Beatty in Deliverance. Hannibal Lecter wouldn't even have the stomach to watch how bad we're gonna slaughter you. You're just the first little critter to be turned to roadkill on our cruise to title number 4. The Dynasty Rolls On.....

Take away the cheating and NFL rule changing for the Patsys and you have another team. Truth is, Buffalo just may shove that moldy pickle down their throat in week one.