Anyone see first and 10?

Oh stop, that's like hoping the sun won't set. The Pats are going to rip the collective weak hearts out of Jauron and the Bills' chests and show it to them. Sorry, but I'm giving the Bills less than one percent chance to win that game. Has something to do with the embarrassing beat downs they've taken over the years to that team. The Bills deserve, and have fully earned, the pie-in-the-face comments by the media.

And if the Bills somehow win the game will you promise to take a dirt dive from a 100 foot tower?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing obnoxious and dramatic is your constant hand wringing over my name. It's funny that you mention the words "pride" and "pu$#y". If this team had some "pride" and weren't a bunch of "pu$#ies" they wouldn't have been shut out in their division last year. If this team had some "pride" and weren't a bunch of "pu$#ies" they wouldn't have lost to the Browns and 49ers at the Ralph. I think you're the embarrassment to Bills fans. The constant, "hey, with a little luck we'll get 'em next year fellas" crap is what I'm sure the optimistic Detriot Lions fans all say. That's what I would call embarrassing. Take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself why you're so angry at my opinions about the Bills. You might actually come to the conclusion that deep down you think I'm right. It's not my problem if you're offended by honest, unfiltered and objective discussions about our team. This isn't the buffalobills.com message board.

It may be hard to believe, but not so long ago I was once an eternally optimistic Bills fan. That ended when it became clear that Dick Jauron will never coach this team to a winning record. This was after the team quit on him in the last part of his second season. I was one of the meager few here at TSW calling for Jauron to be fired at the end of the 2007 season. So here we all are a year down the road and it seems that I might have had some clarity on that issue. So what did our team do after the pathetic end to the 2008 season? They gave Dick Jauron a three year golden ticket. They've officially become a jackass organization in my book until that man is fired.

BTW, if you don't like me having the name "1billsfan"...here's a quarter, call someone who cares.

Fair enough, my friend. If anything, you are always consistent in your views. I apoligize in advance, for a future childish attack on you. I am only human and you are just to hard to ignore. Right now, I've replenished my patience and you are free to spread your negative energy.