Thanks a freakin lot Troy..........

Why is this team so snakebit?

-Fat Mike showing up undedicated, out of shape, and now hurt

-Losman out indefinately thanks to Troy and his stupidity- RED= NO TOUCH

-The tastefully named Gregg Williams and his 17-31 record

-Winfield not wanting to discuss contract with the Bills at all- wanting to leave that badly...

- Trading a #1 pick for a QB who throws the ball out of bounds on 4th down because he was not sure what the down was.

- Running back controversy-

- Johnson/ Flutie controversy

- Spending a #1 pick on a hurt RB

I know I am sounding negative but watching other teams like the KC Chiefs and the Colts and the Ravens and the Patriots tearing it up in the draft and on the field it is hard to stay postive with all this garbage.......and bad drafting over the last few years. <_<

I know I am sounding negative

You don't sound negative. You ARE negative.

Good news, though. There are plenty of people willing to share their dark clouds with you.

I wonder sometimes how most of you gloomers ever find something positive in life at all.

(EDITOR'S NOTE: AFTER CLOSER REVIEW WE HAVE A NEW MOAFM)

-Winfield not wanting to discuss contract with the Bills at all- wanting to leave that badly...

- Trading a #1 pick for a QB who throws the ball out of bounds on 4th down because he was not sure what the down was.

I know I am sounding negative but watching other teams like the  KC Chiefs and the Colts and the Ravens and the Patriots tearing it up in the draft and on the field it is hard to stay postive with all this garbage.......and bad drafting over the last few years. :D

7240[/snapback]

You sir, need therapy..... <_<

I would also like to thank Troy Vincent. His pre-planned vicious assault on poor little JP has enabled me to discover a few more people whose posts I never have to read again.

Thanx for the time-saver TV!

stevestojan happens, at least we're not Miami. BTW, last time I checked #11 was #1 on the depth chart. Sure it sets Losman back a year in terms of playing but really, I don't think that a leg cast is going to hurt the clipboard duty he'll be doing this year.

See the avatar, it'd be great if somebody could photoshop that to say Billsfanone! <_<

7240[/snapback]

The Buffalo inferiority complex is promulgated by statements just like yours. You see, its a self fulfilling prophecy. "Just our luck" they say, and that's just the luck they get. Its always something, if you think about it. The Mayor, the taxes, the crime, the waterfront, the Bills... et al. "Poor, poor me."

Take a look around you. Then, get a grip.

The Dolphins... now they're snakebit!

Oh da horrah. Da disgrace. Me, labeled an outcast, a malcontent, a not a team player. Man alive if expressing an opinion that differs from the majority is a flaw in a persons character I'd hate to see how you all deal with every day real life.

Man alive if expressing an opinion that differs from the majority is a flaw in a persons character I'd hate to see how you all deal with every day real life.

7311[/snapback]

I can't tell if you're writing like that on purpose.

Who taught you how to talk? Yoda?!?!

<_<

I know I am sounding negative but watching other teams like the  KC Chiefs and the Colts and the Ravens and the Patriots tearing it up in the draft and on the field it is hard to stay postive with all this garbage.......and bad drafting over the last few years. <_<

7240[/snapback]

i hear prozac really helps...

you wanna talk negative, look at the bengals (up until last year), or the cardinals, or the saints, who have won all of 1 playoff game in their history...hell, the lions have won 1 playoff game in the last 20 years or something...