What's More Boring?

BillsNYC

What's more boring?

1) The few weeks before the NFL Draft

2) The few weeks before training camp?

I'd probably say the weeks before training camp, nothing ever happens. At least the few weeks before the draft you might get a signing or a trade.

What's more boring?

I'd probably say the weeks before training camp, nothing ever happens. At least the few weeks before the draft you might get a signing or a trade.

For me weeks before the draft...especially considering that the Bills season has ended in December the last 9 seasons....There is jst too much gap between that and the draft...Plus they usually have OTAs between the draft and the training camp....

What's more boring?

NASCAR :blink:

The weeks leading up to camp are awful! The draft's over and basically so is free agency. You're sort of left in limbo until the rookie camps and such start. But once camp hits then it's exciting as you gear up for the season.

Of course the Peters thing is still the elephant in the room and may very well hang around into camp, so there'll be that to keep us occupied and irritated.

NASCAR :thumbsup:

LOL that would be my 1st choice to. Drive fast turn left and hope for a wreck... Pretty embarassing that the 2 main American forms of auto racing are done on lame ass ovals

oh and weeks leading up to traning camp are worst

The weeks leading up to camp are awful! The draft's over and basically so is free agency. You're sort of left in limbo until the rookie camps and such start. But once camp hits then it's exciting as you gear up for the season.

Of course the Peters thing is still the elephant in the room and may very well hang around into camp, so there'll be that to keep us occupied and irritated.

lets not forget that those few weeks before camp are every GM's nightmare. That is the time , it seems at least, of greatest player ineptitude when it comes to abiding by the law. The arrest reports can keep you amused t that time of the year.

Contrast that with an endless parade of 4.25 vs 4.35 reported 40's, and the weks before the draft clearly are the most boring for me any way

What's more boring?

I'll take:

3) Our offense

What's more boring?

The weeks before the draft. At least with camp coming you know the season will soon follow. The final week of preseason may be the worst of all.

What's more boring?

Or the 17 weeks after labor day?!?

I'll vote for the weeks before the draft ... at least after that you have OTAs, mini-camps, police blotters, etc ...

LOL that would be my 1st choice to. Drive fast turn left and hope for a wreck... Pretty embarassing that the 2 main American forms of auto racing are done on lame ass ovals

oh and weeks leading up to traning camp are worst

I've tried to watch it and just about the 15th lap I'm taking a nap in the lazy boy.

Therefore, I call it......

NAPCAR

What's to understand? Go fast & turn left while the fans drink beer and pray for a wreck!

Seems simple to me...

It's like anything else done at a high level. To be successful it takes lot's of money, a very talented team and driver, great determination and some luck. One difference from Football is that the drivers and teams don't often get arrested and contracts gets done without so much B.S. Also like football, it's more fun to be there than watch it on TV. Joe Gibbs would tell you how boring it is compared to football.